"ZORO!" You ran to his side, trying to find a way to help stop the bleeding, him struggling to get up and keep on going "Zoro don't die!Please!"

A hand was placed on your head, staying still there, as Zoro glanced at you tiredly "I-I'm fine *pant* just tired is all."

Feeling really bad you held back your tears as he got up again, push the cage for another block or so, then once again collapsed.Not getting up this time.

Zoro felt something being wrapped around his wound "Huh?" he looks to see that your unraveling your bandages then wrap it up around Zoro's wound "Oi!Don't do that!Stop!I'm fine!I'm alright-!"

"YOUR NOT ALRIGHT!" Both Luffy and Zoro look dead at you, not expecting you to yell at them like that, continuing on "YOUR TIRED BECAUSE YOUR BLEEDING OUT AND YOUR NOT GETTING THAT TREATED SO IT'S GOING TO GET INFECTED!DO NOT WORRY ABOUT ME JUST..JUST LET ME HELP YOU ZORO!!!"

The silence after that was very thick, so thick you can cut it with your own hand, but Zoro sighs as he looks at Luffy.He took his time to get up once again but failed as he stumbled back to the rough floor, this time you caught his head before it hit the ground hard.

"Dammit-."

"AH!DOGGYYY!"

Suddenly you two see Luffy forcing his stone prison towards a grumpy old looking white haired dog, finally reliazing that you guys were infront of a pet store this whole time.

Zoro tched, seeming to be able to get in a sit up position with your help, watching Luffy be childish "Luffy that dog might be dangerous."

But did Luffy listen?No.He kept getting closer and closer to the dog, then he reached out to it.

"Doggy-!" Suddenly the dog bites his finger and Luffy begins to scream in pain "AAHH!BAD DOGGY!BAD!LET GO!DOOGGYY!!"

"Wow!It took me a long while to find you guys!"

You turn to see the orange haired lady, she then meets eye and eye contact with yours, then she points at you "Uhh?...whose the kid?"

"Nevermind that why the hell are you here?Though you just want the man to the Grand line."

She huffs, throwing a key to Luffy "Yeah but at this point it was locked away and now is guarded soo.." she walks over to Luffy who held the key still "...how about we work together on this hm?I help you out and you help me get that map, win win right?"

Luffy smiles widen "You hear that guys!She wants to join our crew!"

"WHAT?!I JUST SAID I'LL HELP YOU NOT BE APART OF YOUR STUPID PIRATE CREW!"

You look over to Zoro, seeing he was beginning to close his eyes, so you gently slap his face "No sleep, stay awake Zoro!"

He glares at you for a solid second before looking at Luffy after the dog swallows his only chance of getting out of that cage.Luffy got so mad that he began to strangle the poor old dog.

"HEY!YOU THERE!STOP STRANGLING POOR OLD SHOOSHOO!"

Everyone turns to see a old man with some weird armor on come stumping over, soon snapping at Luffy and answering the orange haired womans questions.Suddenly you felt alot of weight on your lap and you look down to see Zoro has passed out.

You panic, trying to wake him up "Zoro!Wake up!" it didn't work so you look up at the old man "Help!He won't wake up!"

The old man came over, see what is wrong, then helps you with Zoro "Hm?He needs medical help, follow me now."

Luffy and Nami, which you got told, watch as you three walk over to the medical office to which the mayor, yes the mayor, helps with his wounds along with yours.

-time skip after medical help-

The mayor was long gone and out the door but you stayed with Zoro till he wakes up.Getting bored you look around and fiddle with things in the small place.Since he was not going to wake up anytime soon you took your time and walk out and head towards Luffy, Nami, and the talkative mayor.Right as your near the group the house you were in previously got blown up, and ZorO WAS STILL IN THERE!

"ZORO!" Luffy and you shout, not seeing him at all.

Nami sweats cold sweat "I-I don't think he made it you guys.."

The smoke began to clear as a body was standing up, swords in hand, within the rubble to which you so smile wide as Luffy before clapping excitedly.

"Now that was a rude wake up call am I right Luffy?"

Luffy smiles more "Yeah!"

"What t-the hell are you guys?!" Nami looks at Luffy and Zoro "Screw that!WHO the hell are you guys?!"

You smile, raising your arms up super high in the air, screaming as loud as you could "WE'RE PIRATES!"

"P-PIRATES?!" The mayor was shaken with fear and shock "You can't be all pirates!Y-Your all just young ones!"

"The old geezer is right!And you!Little girl!" Nami points at you, pissed off and so very confuse, continuing "Did your parents ever told you how bad it is to be with pirates!?It's dangerous-!"

"My parents are dead."

Nami froze on the spot, the mayor begins to feel bad for you, Zoro looks you dead in the eyes to see that you were not lying, and Luffy sat there with his face in the bars.Blank and emotionless.

Walking over to Luffy you began to pick lock his cage "I don't know if we are gonna get the key back so I'll try to pick lock it till it opens Luffy!" You turn to look at Nami, then back at the lock, focus "I was always told about marines most of my life so after getting kicked out and meeting Luffy I really did enjoy the second chance he gave me, so yeah, I'm a pirate and I like being one Nami!"

Zoro seems to let out a chuckle as the mayor and Nami stayed silent.Well that was until a dude with a huge lion comes in and wants to kill you all.