Chapter Two

Chapter Two

I shuddered uncontrollably on the concrete basement floor next to Mike, hearing his soft breath as it hit my ear. His arms were wrapped around me, his legs under mine; Spooning me, if you will. Tears kept slowly falling down my face as I remembered Talinda's dead body was also in the room.

Her beautiful brown eyes that shined so brightly has faded into a lifeless black that has almost ruined her complexion completely. Her black hair that was once flowing and stunning is now stuck to her cold skin, flat and tucked away. Her tanned skin appears paler and has lost a great portion of color. Her bubbling personality and beauty will never shine as it once had. She's as beautiful as always but she isn't who she once was. She's gone and I'll never have her back.

A growing hatred for Mike forms. He stole away the one person who's ever actually stayed with me. My parents divorced and left me, Samantha picked up her stuff and gone away, and now my loving wife has been murdered by who once was my best friend. I feel as though I have no one left; They've all gone somewhere better. My sane Mike who I once loved dearly as a friend is now lost in insanity that lays inside my old buddy. I could never completely hate Mike but I also could never look at him the same way again.

I felt his cold, naked body shift closer to me. His manhood pressed against my rear. I shivered and he let out a low moan and lightly pressed against me again. I let out scared tears and tried to squirm away from him, but his grip tightened and forced my body closer to him.

"No, no, My Little Chaz. My tiny mouse cannot escape my trap." He chuckled and I frowned, why is he comparing me to a mouse? Claiming me as his? I felt his arm rise and begin stroking my hair. "Little Chaz needs a change."

"Can you please let me go?" I asked him quietly. He let out a small laugh, pressing up against me more roughly this time. His hand left my hair and rolled slowly down my body, making its way to my thighs as though he was 'teasing' me. How could he think I would like this? His head leaned towards my ear and he began breathing roughly, I could tell he was getting aroused. He began lightly thrusting into me as though he's trying not to lose control over himself.

"You're so damn sexy, Chazzy Baby. I want to hurt you so badly," He whispered crookedly and pressed into me a bit longer this time before relaxing himself. "But now isn't the right time."

He stood up and I watched him. He looked down at his hardness which was covered in my blood and he groaned, wrapping a hand around it. He stared at me and began shifting his hand up and down. He abruptly stopped and walked towards me, forcing me to spread myself out across the floor. He stood over me as I laid on my back, hovering just over my legs.

His hands returned to his shaft and he stared down at me, thrusting into his own hand. His cold eyes felt like daggers in my skin as they crawled all around my body. He got on his knees, hands still around his erection. He sat on my legs and began pumping himself faster, his eyes drifting down to my bare midsection. I felt so violated and used as he took one hand and began running it across my skin while his other kept moving on himself.

"So soft and so sweet," He murmured and stopped pleasuring himself. He leaned down and began kissing my stomach, I let out a small cry. His movements stopped. "Oh right, I nearly forgot I cannot do this. I'm sorry, we'll make love later on."

"You think I want this?" I cried out and he looked at me as though he was confused. "You're raping me, Mike! You killed my wife!"

"I nearly forgot about her, my love. Thank you, I'll take care of her body." He smiled and kissed me on the cheek before going towards her body. "Nothing can come in between us now."

"No! Don't touch her! She deserves a proper funeral," I told him and more tears fell down my face. He stopped and looked to me, coming back my way. His hands lifted and he brushed my tears away with his thumb.