Chapter 1

"It was a joke!" I screamed at my mom. "Your behavior is out of control Kendall. Your cousin Sophia has agreed to move down to Tennessee and you go out to California with you aunt for the rest of your high school year." my mom said calm. "I don't want to leave Adam!" I cried. "He got you in this mess."my mom said rolling her eyes.She hates Adam. " So it is like a switch? Oh course you want to trade me out I'm the wild, outgoing, child from hell and Sophia is the calm dream child you have always wanted. You can fucking have her!" I screamed running up the stairs crying.
4 Day Later
"You got your bags?" My mom asked. I didn't say anything. I haven't talked to her ever since I found out she wanted to switch me.

Skip Car Ride && Plane Ride Because I'm lazy af.

"It's so great to see you Kendall." My Aunt Tara hugged me. I just skipped past her because I saw my cousin Trey. Trey is the funniest and sweetest person I have ever met. I jumped in his arms. "I've missed you so much!" I screamed . "I missed you too!" He screamed spinning me around. He put me down and I noticed 2 guys standing beside him. "Did I miss something?" I smiled and laughed. "Hi I'm Nash." A boy with brown hair and bright blue eyes said. "I'm Cameron but you can call me Cam." a boy with brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. I have to say they were both pretty hot. "I'm Kendall!" I screamed running up and hugging both of them. "You weren't living when you said she was a bundle of fire." Cam said looking at Trey and laughed. "I am not!"I screamed jumping on Treys back. we hoped in the car and I was crammed in the back with Nash and Cameron. So awkward. They just asked me about my past and how old I was the whole ride. oh and how can I forget made fun of my accent! But I think if I hang out with Trey and his friends California won't be that bad.

Hey guys hope you liked it love you guys😈🌚💜