˗ˏˋ 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝔉𝔦𝔳𝔢'ˎ˗

Start from the beginning

I felt a scary presentence behind us. I just stayed there unmoving, while Itadori slowly looked to the back, 'crapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrap' and then I slowly looked to Fushiguro's direction, when I saw his expression... Damn, it's so scary, I just noticed Itadori already ran away and Kugisaki already left. Oh, I felt betrayed, I'll die. Please, prepare me some funeral...

_____

˙˙˙ɓuıɹǝɟɟns sı oɹn⋊

_____

Still Kuro POV

After I finished suffering, luckily I'm alive. I went to the infirmary to prepared some medkit just in case if there's a mission. I was on my way to the nearby clinic to buy some bandage, I forgot to use my scarf so I just exposed my neck, If you see it carefully there's 40194 on my neck. 

After I bought the bandage, I went to the dorm. On my way to the dorm, I saw a messy short black-haired boy that looked at me, his eyes widened and then he ran at my direction. 

" You're Kuro right?! " The stranger asked me, I nodded as my eyes widened. ' How he knows my name? ' Suddenly he hugged me...

" Ī̷̛͙̖̳̗̣͚͖̦̝̬̑̔͒̋͑͘͝'̶̡̧̗͉̻̫̜̮̮̓m̷͓̬̩͓͉͇͜͠ ̸̨̛̪̈́̏s̶̤̫͚̳̗͂ǭ̵̯̮̔r̶̹̺̖̹̮̲̖̝̾̅̃͜r̷̛̹̝̱̹͓̤͙̬̳̂́̐̅̈́͗y̸̡̯̙͙͇̭͚̗͔̓̑̽̾̊͐͊͠ ̸̣͖͖͚̗̪̜͖͇̬̍ḅ̷̨̡͇̙̥͔̣̈́̽̅͘ŭ̸̢̗̺̤̞̰͆̍͛̀̂͆t̶͈̥̄̆̆̆͑̓͊̕ ̴̛̥̻̥͓͚̤͖̇́̒͐̿ͅw̷̳͓̘͔̟͙̖̾͛͜h̷̨̨̛̭̞̽ö̷̡̮̘́́́̀̈́ ̴̯̋̒a̸̧̙̮͔͛̏̓̔͂r̷̛͈͚̒̎͆̑͛̈̅͑͝e̸̡̻͖̭̻̘̲̤̳͗̒̊ ̵̨̯̘͓̯̫̫̥͇̉̋̿̀̈́̎͝y̷̡̬̪̘̤̹͛̈̔ǒ̵̰͍ū̸͓͂̀̌͂̄͊́̉?̴̢̨̡̲͍͉̣͓͑ "

" Huh? " The stranger asked disbelief, " Who are you? " I asked again 

" My name is Ray, you don't remember me? " He asked. As an answer, I just shooked my head.

" If you don't remember then... I'll explain everything to you," He said, my phone ringed. I took my phone and checked it, Fushiguro chatted me that we have a sudden mission at Eishuu Juveline Detention Center

" I'm sorry but I need to go now, I have work to do, here my number in case if you want to explain it to me  " I apologize and gave him my number. I ran quickly to Eishuu Juveline Detention Center

__________

At Eishuu Juveline Detention Center

Kuro POV

I texted Fushiguro that I already arrived, but I think he already went in because it is said that Fushiguro's phone is dead. So I went to the door and found Ijichi-San there, Fushiguro told me that there's a formal-looking guy that lead us.