˗ˏˋ𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝔗𝔴𝔬'ˎ˗

Previous Chapter

"They're going to die"

┌─────── ∘°❉°∘ ───────┐

↳ ❝ [ 𝓘𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘𝓽𝓪𝓭𝓸𝓻𝓲 𝓸𝓻 𝓢𝓾𝓴𝓾𝓷𝓪 ? ] ¡! ❞

└─────── °∘❉∘° ───────┘

⇨ Kuro POV ⇦

We (Me, Fushiguro, and Itadori)  ran as fast as we could to the school and suddenly itadori asked "Do talisman come off that easily?", "No, it's impossible for people who lack Cursed energy." Fushiguro answered, "Normally" He continued. "Go right! It's a shortcut" Itadori said, "This time the object itself is too strong, The seal is ancient. It might as well be plain paper" Fushiguro continued the explanation. "I still don't get all this stuff about curses." Itadori said, "Where are they?" I asked to itadori, "Fourth floor!" He answered.

As we arrived suddenly a strong pressure appeared, "What is this pressure?" Itadori asked. "You stay here," Fushiguro said as we climbing up the gate, "I'm coming, too! It's dangerous, right? I've known them for a few months, but they're my friends. I can't just stand by!" Itadori said, "Stay here," I said with venom and a cold eyes toward him as Fushiguro showed an irritated face.

After that Fushiguro and I entered the school and started to run to the fourth floor. We found a grade 3/4 curse and started to kill it "Out of the way!" We yelled as Fushiguro summoned his demon dogs and I grab my stun gun and started to use it. I started to use the electric that the stun gun made and made a bird-shaped electric "You can eat it" Fushiguro told his dogs and we started to attack it. I controlled my bird-shaped electric and started to shocked the curse and fushiguro's dog started to attack the curse. I and Fushiguro started to run again "The curses are growing in number,  They're close!" Fushiguro said, "I already know it, Don't need it to remind me!" I answered. After that, we stopped because we found the curse that starting to try to eat itadori's friends maybe. Fushiguro's demon dogs started to growling.

"Found them." We both said at the same time.

"Damn it! Is it trying to swallow her along with the cursed object?!" Fushiguro said aloud my thought. 'We're not going to make it'.  The window broke and we take a look and surprisingly It's itadori who broke the window. 'This kid is insane, how can he jumped to the fourth floor?!' "Itadori!" Fushiguro called. Itadori started to attack the curse and saved his friends. "So this is a curse? Not what I was expecting" Itadori mumbled. I looked at Fushiguro direction, 'oh he started to attack the curse'

"I want to ask you what you're doing here, but good job" Fushiguro praised as his dogs started to ate the curse and I nodded agreed to what fushiguro said. And then they started a conversation, I ain't joining because I felt another curse presence. "Oi fushiguro I feel another presence" I mumbled as I looked at him and looks like he didn't heard it. I started to look around the building trying to figure out where's the curse presence. And now I felt the presence at the top. "OI THERE'S A STRONG CURSE AT THE CEILING" I yelled as I pointed at the curse will come from.

I pushed both of them so I'll the one who got captured instead. "Run!" I said to itadori. The ceiling destroyed and the dust started to fill the corridor. As the dust slowly faded away they looked at my direction. Yea, I got grabbed by a curse. I realised that it's the curse that I and fushiguro saw in the rugby field. "KURO" They yelled, I started to use the stun gun and tried to use my cursed technique. Yea I TRIED, and I got thrown towards the wall and I cough up blood. Fushiguro tried to attack too but got threw at the same place as mine. I throw up blood again, and fushiguro cough up blood as his shikigami melted. After that, the curse attacked us and the wall destroyed.