Liam and I kept looking through the window and Gina nearly caught us.

Eventually they gave in and said 'Uncle Andrew' could come round, making me and Liam high-five.

***

Later we the five of us are playing pool.

"Ok. So everyone knows the plan?" I ask them.

"I can't believe we are actually going through with this." Johnny says.

"Course we are."

"We are going to be heroes." Liam tells him.

"More like forgers." I just roll my eyes at him. Seriously he needs to live a little. "This Terrie guy thinks we're a big family. We are so gonna get done. So what do we tell Mike and Gina?"

"Here's your free ticket to Florida." I say smugly.

"Look if we get everyone a ticket. They can't refuse. Even if we did tell a lie, we're doing the right thing." Toby states.

"I suppose so." Johnny says unsurely.

"So, everyone know the plan, yeah?" I ask again.

"Here we go, he's here." Frank tells us.
We all run out of the living room.

Frank runs upstairs, Johnny runs to the kitchen and me, Liam and Toby run to the front door. When we get outside there is a really nice car.

"Wooo, nice motor." 

And out steps a women. Oh no.

"Oh, auntie Sandra. She must've come instead." Toby lies and runs to give the women a hug. Mike looks at me and Liam and we just smile innocently at him. "Welcome to Elmtree House!"

"Is that your dad?" She asks.

"Yeah."

"Hi."

"Hi. I'm Mike." He says and walks over to her. I pick up my phone and say, "Go,go, go."

Then Frank starts playing really loud music.

"Welcome to Elmtree House. Sorry about this. Excuse me, Sapphire!" He shouts walking back inside. Toby then drags the women inside to bring her to the kitchen.

"Come on. Hurry up." I say as me and Liam smile sweetly at her. When we walk inside we bump into Gina so I grab my phone and ring the office.

"Is that the phone?" Toby asks her.

"Sorry." She leaves and Toby starts to brings Terrie to the kitchen.

"Let's talk in the kitchen it's much quieter."

"Is your brother and sister not coming?"

"No." Me and Liam rush outside and Gina answers the phone.

"Elmtree House." I ask her if my brother has arrived yet.