Meeting Hunter...

My heart sped up, and my eyes scanned the room. The first day of school in a brand new town isn't very fun at all...
I positioned myself uncomfortably next to the teacher. "Everyone be quiet, we have a new girl joining this school today" introduce yourself love he gestured to me. I paused for a few seconds before raising my head confidently and announcing my name. "Hey, my names lexi I'm 17 and I just moved here from Australia." My eyes once again scanned the room looking for a seat, I spotted one at the back of the class and swiftly made my way towards it. Once I had sat down I noticed the boy sitting next to me was staring at me.... I tried to play it cool and just ignore him until he tapped me on the shoulder. I slowly turned to look at him and was amazed by what my eyes came to meet. A handsome no a Gorgeous guy, he had dirty blonde hair the fell perfectly over his face (not like Justin bieber ew) he had dark green eyes and a perfect tan he was.... Hot.
"Hey beautiful" his voice was like a dream, he had that cute American accent that I had been dying to listen too since the first moment I got here. "Uh..uh um hi" shit I thought to myself I did not play it cool. "Don't be shy beautiful,I won't bite" he said with a wink ;) "my names Hunter wills, and I think we're going to be good friends" he whispered seductively in my ear, making me melt in my seat. I was still in a daze when the bell rang and Hunter moved out of the class.