" Oh yeah I was Tanjiro-kun did you want to talk to him? " The boy only nodded with his usual bright smile. Shinobu then turned to the girl with black hair and a butterfly hairpin. " Kanao I was hoping to run into you before you left. "

" What did you need nee-san? " The smile on her face faded into a confused look.

" Oh I was gonna ask you to take my bag home for me. Knowing Tomioka-sensei he'll make me recite the rules over and over till I get them right. " She said walking onward towards the detention room the three followed behind her. " Man I really envy how you can always bring him to his knees Nezuko-chan. " Shinobu said with a carefree expression that made the younger Kamado laugh at her.

" Well if you want to get him to leave you alone you should cook some salmon daikon that's one  thing he can never resist. " Nezuko said amidst giggles.

" Oh man if you'd told me sooner I'd have gotten away with a lot of stuff.  " As on que the small group reached the detention room to find the all so emotionless rule enforcer standing there with a book in his hands and a small sack sat on the desk. When the door opened the noise from outside drowned in and Giyu looked up at the four. Nezuko was the first to run up and hug him and then looked up at him with puppy eyes.

" Tomioka-san please allow me and Nezuko to visit our friends house for a sleep over tonight. " Tanjiro spoke bowing down while Nezuko looked at Giyu her eyes intensified in cuteness. Without even realizing it Giyu nodded in approval to Nezuko.

" Yes you may go but please be safe. " He stated in his still monotonous voice.

" Yay my cute charm works everytime. Let's go before he changes his mind. " Nezuko said and dashed out the door pulling Tanjiro and Kanao with her all three yelling bye to Shinobu.

" Hey you forgot the bag. " Shinobu yelled to the fading figures who didn't seem to hear her. Kocho turned to look at the man in the room his eyes were glued to her making her feel. A small blush spread onto her face as she stared at the teacher before her.

" Kocho come. " He used a tone that was all to clear to her she'd known it all to well, she was quick to close the door and stare at him with a smug smile.

" Oh but Giyu-kun you forget today is Friday. " She approached him dropping her bag by the door the teacher in turn gulped as he watched the small woman come closer in proximity. Shinobu stopped before him her arms crossed while looking at him. " So today is my day to be master. Unless you wanna take the pen....  "

" Shinobu. " A gentle like voice spoke in a sing sing tone as the door to the class suddenly swung open breaking the trance the two were in. They both averted their eyes to the black haired woman who had her usual cheerful smile on her gentle face. " Oh my am I interrupting something. I hope you two know relationships between teacher and students ar... "

" Nee-san will you stop nothing is happening here and besides I could never date a lonely airheaded person like him even if he wasn't my teacher. " Shinobu yelled in anger at her older sister who just kept her usual smile.

" Oh my goodness Shinobu I was just joking. " Kanae giggled at her sisters reaction.

" Yeah well not funny. I'm already stuck in detention so I don't need you making it anymore troubling for me. " At this point Giyu had sat down to listen to the exchange between the two sisters.

" Ara-Ara so impatient as always. Anyway I was gonna tell you I'm going home now since Kanao has gone to her friends I didn't want you walking home alone. " Kanae's concern for her sister was so obvious it seemed like an aura around her.

" I'll be fine I'm tough unlike you. I'll just stay with Dad for the night since he's closer than you. " Kanae nodded with a smile.

" Tomioka-san I know it's much to ask but please could you accompany her? There's been a recent spike in women disappearing. "

" Sure thing Kanae-san I'll watch over this mosquito for you. " He said with his usual tone but let his hand snake to her thigh something that went unnoticed by Kanae due to the two being behind the desk. Shinobu however let out a gasp and turned to him with a glare. Kanae instantly assumed it was it was because of the nickname and snickered.

" Alright I trust you Tomioka-san. I know you have pure thoughts when concerned with women. " Kanae said and left closing the door behind her.

" Pssh shows what you know. This asshole isn't at all pure. " Shinobu muttered under her breath but quickly gasped as she felt the hand that once layed on her thigh travel into her skirt. She turned to him and gave a short smirk before her look turned to that of lust. " Oh Tomioka-san that's wrong harassing a school girl. " She said with a teasing tone while she pulled him by his tie so their faces where just mere inches apart.

" It's not harassment if she wants it. Now is it K-OCH-O. " The way her said her name nearly drove her to a hasty act but she restrained herself them left a smug grin grace her lips. She quickly dashed to the door and turned the lock making sure no one could get in. Lucky for them the windows were already closed as well as the curtains drawn. They'd have to be stuck here with nothing but each other's fragrance which Shinobu didn't mind at all. Stalking over to him she purposely swayed her hips and had her smug smirk before she approached him grabbing his tie and pulled his face closer.

" You got me there. However " A small peck across his lips before she raised her lips till they were near his ear. " You forget today is my day. So...... " Her hands traveling ever so gracefully to her destination, her breath tickling his ears before she bit gently on to her earlobe.

" Kocho. " He groaned out in a hard breath as he felt her hand grab on to his belt.

" I'm gonna make you addicted to my body like it was a drug. " Her gentle voice faded away from his slight groan as the girl slowly tortured him. Shinobu smiled against the side of his face before backing up to get a look at his face pecking him every few seconds just to keep him quiet for a few moments.