"Thank you," I whisper.

   "Well what do you say Moony? Ready to start our family?" Sirius asks.

   "Of course, you bloody moron," I laugh.

*~*

   "Moony, I've told you this before and I'm telling you again, the possibility of the child sharing your condition has no effect on me. In fact, it would be exciting to have the two of you run around during the moons."

   "That's not the point, I could ruin their life."

   "I hardly doubt getting them addicted to chocolate will be ruining their life, Remmy."

*~*

   "We're going to have a daughter Sirius," I breathe out, the biggest smile on my face. I look over and see a tear falling from Sirius' cheek.

   "She's going to be so spoiled," he chuckles.

   "How much longer until we can meet her?"

   "Four more months,"

   "Well then we best start getting ready, yeah? My princess needs everything to be perfect for her arrival."

*~*

   I'm holding my daughter for the first time, any previous anxiety gone as the only thing I'm feeling is pure joy of seeing her little face for the first time.

   "Look at her Moony, she's perfect," Sirius whispers, gently holding her tiny hands.

   "What are you going to name her?" Lily asks

   Sirius looks at me, and I nod, passing her to him. "Amara," I smile, "Amara Eve."

   "Welcome to the world my beautiful Starshine," Sirius whispers, "I'm not going to let anything happen to you Amara, and neither will your Poppy."

*~*

   "Remus, she's not falling asleep!"

   "Have you opened her music box?"

   "No, I'll try that!"

   "Your welcome!"

*~*

   "Alright Pup, you can do it. Pad-foot. Come on, you got this."

   "Sirius, what in Godric's name are you doing?"

   "Trying to get her to say  my name!"

   "Well that's ridiculous, we all know her first word is going to be Moony."

   "You're bluffing."

   "Try me. Amara darling, say Moony. Moo-ny."

   "Moo-moo"

   "NO! Starshine, you got this Padfoot. Pad-foot."

   "Pa-pad-"

   "What's up Dadfoot, Moomy, baby Moonfoot?! Your favorite uncle, aunt, and Harry are here!"

   "James, they look to be in the middle of something."

   "Erhm, what are you two doing?"

   "Trying to get her to say her first word. Remus over here thinks that he can get her to say Moony before she can say Padfoot, but I disagree."