"Lily overheard us that night?" I asked.

   "Indeed she did, Mr. Lupin. She was quite passionate about finding an answer too." McGonagall answers, and a whirl of emotions circled through my head.

   "Eventually, Minerva provided the girl with the answer she needed; with two DNA samples from each of the men, she could perform ancient magic to produce the child out of pure magic. Nine months later, a little girl was born, and the couple was elated to bring the child home, even though no one outside of their closest family and friends knew that the child existed in the first place. I'm hoping you can put the pieces together from there," Dumbledore finishes, a twinkle in his eyes.

   "A-Amara's our child...but that's insane, I would've remembered having a daughter, I would've raised her-"

   "I'm afraid that that would be my doing," Dumble starts again, "On the eve that Lily, James, and Peter died, I stopped by with Hagrid to collect Harry and bring you the news of Sirius' capture. But, Harry wasn't the only child to leave with me that night. I'm sure you remember the investigation that happened not too long after that night, and it was decided by me that it was best if I took the girl to another family, but let her keep one of her father's last names."

   "You took my memories."

   "I'm afraid that that's what happened after my departure with Amara. I gave you a potion to temporarily erase your memories of her as to not give away her identity, and brewed a antidote for when the time was right for you to be reunited-"

   "And the right time was almost thirteen bloody years later?! Do you not see how the girl acts?! How she flinches at sudden movement at random moments?! She shows all of the signs that Sirius did, and you didn't think that it was the right time?! For thirteen years, my daughter's grown up being abused and thinking that her family didn't love her because you thought it wasn't the right time?!" I yell, standing up and beginning to pace the office.

   "I have to agree with Remus," said Minerva. "The child has it worse than Harry in some aspects, and at least the Durselys are his blood family, while Amara was left at the Bonavich's, whose family has hated the Black family for centuries. And I do believe that when I offered to take her in you said that she was in good hands." she states sternly.

   I stop pacing as I realize something. "She-she doesn't know that I exist, does she? She thinks that she had a mother and father, doesn't she?"

   Dumbledore nods, and that's all the answer I need. "Give me the bloody potion." I demand, and he complies, and everything comes rushing back, like a door has been opened for the first time in years.

   "I have some news for you both, but you have to be calm," Lily says, grasping James's hand as they sat across from us.

   "What is it Lily? Is everything alright?"

   "Oh yes, yes everything's alright. I just have a question for you two, that's all."

   "We're all ears," Sirius said with a smile on his face as his hands play with mine on top of the table.

   "How would you two like to have a little one of your own running around?" James asks, and both of our faces fall in shock.

   "Wh-what do you mean?" I ask

   "I was able to find a way-thanks to Professor McGonagall of course-that you would be able to have a child of your own," Lily says. "It's not dangerous, I just need DNA samples from you two, seeing as your child will be born out of nothing but pure magic but-" she's cut off by both of us rushing over to hug her.