Chapter 13: Milkyways + Movies

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"Yeah, okay dad," Nick rolled his eyes.

"Hey don't call Dream dad that's weird," George said, still wanting to argue.

"Oh but you calling him daddy isn't?" Nick retorted.

George slapped a hand over his mouth, his whole face was vivid red. Karl was doubled over in a fit of giggles at his friends embarrassment. Dream was wheezing like a tea kettle gone haywire, small snorts escaping his lips as Nick stared down at George slightly with a smirk.

"Oh my god- Nick- Sap- Holy- I can't breath," Dream was practically on the floor at this point as George kicked his side with little force, angry at his boyfriend for laughing so hard.

"Your the one who likes it Clay!" George said not giving up on the kicks.

This only made Dream laugh harder, causing Sapnap to join in. Karl wiped at the tears that were now falling from how hard he was laughing, his sides hurt.

"Next time," Nick said catching his breath, "Don't pull a quicky when I go to the bathroom to change for the night."

The four boys walked up to the ticket booth where the worker eyed them like they were all meant to be in the looney box. She checked their tickets and let them through to the concessions.

"What do you want Karl," Nick asked as he pulled out his wallet.

"No no no it's okay I can pay for my own stuff really-" Karl was cut off by a finger gently pressing against his lips. Nick smiled at him sweetly.

"I asked you here, let me pay," he whispered. He didn't want George and Dream to know just yet that Karl knew they were here on a date.

Karl sighed and against his will, allowed Sapnap to pay. He plucked a Milkyway bar from on of the displays and asked the cashier for a blue slushie. Nick ordered a large bucket of popcorn and a medium coke. The two boys chatted until their orders were ready before walking in the general direction of their theater. Dream and George managed to catch up and talked to their friends.

They found their seats and learned that the middle armrest every other seat lifted.

"Dream, George, please for my sanity. Do not fuck in the theater. Please, I don't think I could take that embarrassment," Nick flopped into his chair starting to recline it.

George hit his arm playfully before he sat in his own chair pressing the button to recline it. Dream sat down and lifted the armrest, pulling George into him. Karl took his seat and messed with the buttons till he was reclined enough to his liking. He put his slushie in the cup holder and grabbed the sucker from his jacket pocket. He quickly tore the wrapping off, putting the ball of sugar in his mouth and humming quietly.

The movie started as the lights dimmed, the previews having finished. The familiar jingle of the Harry Potter theme played softly through the speakers as the camera started to zoom in on Number 4 Pivot Drive.
Karl stared intently at the screen, as he continued to move his tongue aimlessly around the sweet. Nick took a deep breath as he creeped his hand over the armrest giving Karl a sideways glance. His hand found the other boys. Karl laced their fingers, his eyes never leaving the screen.

Nick smiled as he settled back into his chair to focus on the movie and less on the fact that George was most definitely giving Dream a hickey right now. They were about half way through the movie when Nick felt a tap on his shoulder. He looked over at his friends who were looking past him and instead his right hand that was entangled with Karl's left. Nick smiled slightly and rolled his eyes, looking back at the movie. His phone vibrated in his pocket. He sighed and pulled the device out.