32) Dungbombs & Nirvana

Start from the beginning

"So, tell me.. You're not planning on putting dungbombs outside of his office?"

Pansy snickered behind her and took the small dungbombs from Eleanor's outreached hand. Carefully studying them.

"Okay, you got us there—"
"—Don't be a party pooper, Ellie! It'll be great fun!"

Eleanor and Pansy shared a look, Pansy knew what she wanted so she threw the little dungbombs back to Fred who easily caught them with one hand. His biceps flexing with the movement and Eleanor was mesmerized for a second. She had to shake her head to get back to the present.

"Please, go ahead. I can't wait to see Snape's face when the bombs explode into his face BUT don't expect me to come rescuing you when you've landed yourself a detention. I'm no part of it!" El said, Pansy nodded in agreement.

"You're an angel, Ellie," George laughed before softly placing a kiss on the girls cheek. El's body froze momentarily and a fire awakened in her veins.

"Yeah, we love you," Fred whispered before pecking the other cheek.

Okay, Eleanor was ready to die. Her body was bloody combusting. Those stupid boys..

All three came back to reality when they heard a small cough from Pansy who was awkwardly shuffling her feet on the floor, ready to link her arm through Eleanor's and lead her away to their common room.

"Have a nice detention, boys! Toodles!" Pansy waved and started dragging a very flustered and quiet Eleanor away.

"Wait!" They heard George whisper-shout.

"What?!" Pansy whisper-shouted back.

"Could you like.. maybe distract Snape?" Fred cheekily said. His eyes gleaming with something naughty.  Eleanor did not trust him for one bit. But those eyes.. Fuck.

Pansy and Eleanor came to a hold. Their mouths had dropped open in disbelief. Did they really..?

"I swear to Merlin, Weasley," Pansy muttered.

But Eleanor, of course, thought differently. She wanted to spend as much time with them as possible, so be it if she had to help them with a prank. El was actually into the idea of causing Snape some disturbance. Longing for the magical glint that hosted into her favorite Gryffindor's eyes. Perhaps she would receive another kiss on the cheek after as reward.. Yes, that'd be nice.

"Yes," Eleanor spoke at the same that Pansy said "Absolutely not."

The two boys didn't even hear Pansy. Too focused on the smile that was sat on Eleanor's face. Thinking back to how she had helped them before, before the accident and a big wide smile formed.

"Wicked!" They said.
"Just knock on his door and say McGonagall needs him or something—" George said.
"—We'll be right around the corner!" Fred finished.

Eleanor forgot that Pansy had not agreed with this and started dragging the brunette towards the door that Snape was behind. She sputtered some nonsense, some filthy words that were directed to Fred and George but wisely clamped it shut when Eleanor raised her hand to knock.

"Goodmorning professor Snape, professor Mc—" But Eleanor couldn't finish her sentence before her eyesight turned dark and slightly green. A terrible, terrible odour filled her nose and she gagged a little. She heard Pansy swear loudly next to her and even Snape said some words that she would not like to repeat.