40- The Yule Ball

Start from the beginning

"You're sneaking around with Graham aren't you?" said Y/n with a devilish smile. Emilia bite back her smile as she looked at her. "You know you're really good at hiding things."

  "What would give you that idea? Graham and I are friends, we've always just been friends. It's not my fault he always needs help on his homework." said Emilia bringing her knees to her chest. Y/n gave her a look as she bursted into laugher.

   "Graham is a straight A student, I have him in my classes E, I'm sure it's more than just homework. I'm your bestfriend! How are you not going to tell me?" said Y/n as Emilia gave her a look and smiled.

  "It's nothing serious, you just can't tell Ade! That's one thing i've never told Adrian is that Graham and I use to sneak around." said Emilia as Y/n looked at her surprised.

   "This isn't the first time? I thought you lost your virginity to Miles." said Y/n as Emilia nodded.

  "I did, Graham and I use to just do other stuff...Miles and Adrian never knew, it was always Graham's and I's secret. That's how he found out about Miles and I so fast, we stopped doing things and he started noticing Miles doing the things he did to sneak out." said Emilia beet red in the face as Y/n chuckled.

  "Poor Adrian, everything always happens under his nose. You know I think Miles is catching on though, he said that you and Graham are getting closer again." said Y/n as Emilia looked at her taken back.

  "Miles needs to stop being so irritating." said Emilia as Y/n laughed.

  "Well, I won't take your time away with him. I'm quite tired after all." said Y/n as they both bursted into laugher. She walked to the door and opened it to see Graham about to knock again as Y/n gave him a look and let him in. "Well have fun."

   "Shut up!" said Emilia laughing as Graham turned to look at her surprised. Y/n closed the door and off she went back into her dorm.

  "She knows?" said Graham as he rubbed his neck awkwardly.

  "She's smart, she notices things." said Emilia as Graham locked the door and made his way over to Emilia with a smile.

  ———

  "MERRY CHRISTMAS Y/N!!" said Fred as him and George  jumped on Y/ns bed, waking her up. She looked up to see the twins handing her presents as she covered her eyes and covered her head.

  "Wake up!!! Come on! Let's open our presents and go eat lunch since were up late so we can have a snowball fight with the others before you have to go and get ready for the ball!" said George as Y/n chuckled and got up seeing the girls covering their head from the twins noise.

  "Alright,, hold on." said Y/n getting up and pulling the twins presents out from underneath a hole in the floor. George and Fred looked at each other.

"Oh are you serious! It was literally right under our noses?!" said Fred as Y/n laughed and handed them to them.

  "Yes, I had to find a best way to hide them since the two of you love to be nosy with your presents." said Y/n laughing. Fred and George were wearing the sweater Molly always made for them. Y/n opened hers and quickly put it on as they opened the others ones, then made their way to the Great Hall.

  ———

  Adrian woke up first as he looked up to see Graham's empty bed and Miles still asleep in his, he got up and woke Miles and they quickly made their way to Emilia's dorm but the door was locked. "She must be in the shower or something." said Miles half asleep knocking on the door.

  Emilia shot up from her bed from the knocking to see Graham nearly falling off, hearing Miles and Adrian's voice from outside the door she quickly woke Graham up. "Graham.. Wake up. Hide in the bathroom." whispered Emilia as Graham wrapped his hands around her naked body as she groaned and shook him more until he finally woke up and noticed he was in her dorm.