*something interesting*

This chapter is dedicaded to a bff Cheldori

So i was reading their latest journal on wattpad,you should check it out if you haven't already, and i read something very intriguing to me. They stated that when they drank coffee the effects of the coffee lasted longer than they had befire using ghoul subliminals which got me thinking, Why does thua happen? I did some reasearch ill have to find the links to the websites to show you guys if you are interested. I figured out a few things.

So caffine as a whole is a stimulante to the nevous system. Upon drinking coffee the caffine goes to your b ass in and causes alertness and a sense if being wide awake. That is why caffine is often used in medicines for headaches, drowsiness, and migranes.

We know that ghouls cab drink coffee as it is represented amd brought up time and time again in Tokyo Ghoul throughout the seires that ghouls are able to drink coffee safely. However, it never states how it is digested.

As stated in one of the pages in Tokyo ghoul, ghouls can not digest foods of nonhuman origin due to a particular enzyme in their bodies.An enzyne is a biologicak catalyste that speeds uo the reaction speed in the body withiut being used up. It is often used when digesting foods and/or drinks.

Since normal human enzymes have a tempurature of 37° centigrade, thus means they work faster than ghoul enzymes which have temperatures of 45-65° centigrade. This means that ghouls digest food slower than humans and can hardly digest food of nonhuman origins.

So the effects of a certain food or drink will last longer for a ghoul like the alertness if coffee for example.

I hope this helped have a good day 😊😊