"Daaaaaamn! These are nice!" Hawk remarked.

"Right?! Go put them on!" Johnny instructed. 5 minutes later, Miguel and Hawk walked out of the changing room in their new gi's. They were jet black - not dissimilar to the Cobra Kai gi - but rather than yellow embroidery and a snake at the back, it had a fire embroidery and an Eagle-Fang logo at the back.

"These are awesome!" Miguel exclaimed as him and Hawk looked at each other. The gi's had been perfectly measured for them, so they fitted like a glove. Johnny and Jimmy were also donning Eagle-Fang merchandise, and moments later, Miguel tapped Johnny on the shoulder and pointed to something behind him. Johnny turned around to see the Miyagi-Do dojo walking towards them, led by Daniel and Julie, all of them donning the clean, white, long-sleeve gi's.

"Hey. What do you want?" Jimmy asked them.

"We just wanted to wish you guys good luck." Daniel said. "Our dojos... we're fighting against the same common enemy. It's in our best interests to look out for each ot... wow, Johnny, you couldn't resist, huh?" Daniel's message was cut off when he noticed Miguel and Hawk's gi's. At the top of the back of their gi jacket, Johnny had also gotten a message printed in block capital font. He had printed KICK SOME ASS in a fiery font.

"What? These gi's are badass!" Johnny exclaimed. Daniel scoffed.

"You do realise what they look like, right? They look like alternate versions of the Cobra Kai gi." Daniel stated. Johnny shrugged.

"So? I stand by it. The Cobra Kai gi is also badass." Johnny declared, daring Daniel to challenge him. Before another word could come out of his mouth, two arms draped around Daniel and Johnny's shoulders.

"Family reunion? Can I join?" A familiar, cold, calculating voice asked. Johnny and Daniel spun around to see Kreese, Barnes and Cobra Kai standing right beside them. Daniel and Johnny immediately tensed up, and they slapped Kreese's hands off of them.

"What do you want?" Daniel growled. "And where's Silver?"

"He's running an errant." Kreese replied, cryptically. "And I'm just here to wish you guys my deepest condolences."

"Excuse me?" Johnny snapped.

"I hope you guys enjoyed the time you spent with your kids. Because I guarantee you, they aren't leaving this arena alive."

"Shut up. And get the fuck away from us." Johnny spat. Kreese smiled and nodded.

"See you guys out there." He said, before stalking away. Johnny and Daniel then both turned to their respective dojos, who were watching on, concerned.

"You guys okay?" Johnny asked Miguel and Hawk. They nodded.

"Yeah, fine." Hawk replied. Johnny then turned to Daniel and held out a hand.

"May the best team win." He said. Daniel nodded and shook it.

"May the best team win..."

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The prelims of the tournament flew by for Miguel and Hawk. They recognised many faces from last year's tournament, and they immediately gauged the threats: Tory, Robby, Sam, Kyler, Shawn and Xander Stone, who was back after his semi final loss last year to Miguel. However, thankfully, they didn't have to fight any of these people.

The way prelims worked was that each fighter had to win 3/3 fights to qualify for the quarter finals. The fights were scored the same way as the knockout rounds: first to 3 points, any strikes above the waist are a point.

Hawk was the first of the two Eagle-Fangs to fight in his prelims, and luckily for him, he didn't have to fight a single Miyagi-Do or Eagle-Fang. Although dropping a couple of points here and there, he easily coasted to a spot in the knockouts.