Aqua

(in a dark underground big cave/hallway connected to other caves)

"Um, you can stop now Aqua." My best friend, Tsunami Waves coughed. I ignored her and blasted Aquarius, a dragon around our age that had bright teal scales and dark blue eyes, with one of my powerful shots. "Stop! He's already down! What are you doing?!" she asked, her voice cracking. "Me? I'm just giving Aquarius a little punishment for bullying MY FRIEND" I answered. Aquarius struggled to get back up. "I'll make you PAY for this!" He hissed, each word sounding like it was dipped in venom. I smirked. "What makes you think you'll beat her?" My twin brother, Riptide, snarled, walking up beside me. "Just to remind you, she is TOP of our school and your only fifth!" He roared. "Know your place!" I said. "Now, I want you to make ONE thing clear. NEVER APPEAR IN MY SIGHT AGAIN!" I roared. Aquarius muttered an answer, but limped out, clearly very annoyed "You ok Tsunami?" I asked as I turned to my best friend that was on the floor, lending her my talon. "Don't you guys have a class to attend?!" I glared at the audience. Everyone scattered like a school of fish that just spotted a Great White shark. We helped Tsunami get to the infirmary, almost everyone staring at us. "We have to go to class. Rest here." Riptide told her. "Ms. Coral!" I shouted. Ms. Coral came from the back room and asked, "What seems to be the problem?" We showed her Tsunami. "Ouch! What happened?

"Just help her please!" I said, completely ignoring him. "C'mon

let's go," Riptide muttered. "We will check on you after class, Tsunami," I said before we reached the door. Once we left, Riptide and I rushed to class. "Today, everyone will have a test on the early dragons and how they blah, blah, blah, blah" our teacher was droning on, and on about the test as we got to the doorway.

~After The Test~

"It's FINALLY over!" I moaned to Riptide. "Hey, guys!" Tsunami waves. "Oh, you're back!" I said. "Alright! You guys get to your next class!" The teacher announced. Everyone raced out the door. "C'mon, Let's get to hunting before Mr. Seafoam yells at us for being late," I said. Tsunami and Riptide agreed. "Y'know, isn't kinda unfair, how we have to go to a separate school JUST because we're different?" I asked. "Yeah!" Tsunami and Riptide said. "Let's go to the library!" I suggested. "Tsunami, c'mon we're going to the library. " Riptide said. "If I get detention because of you guys, I will blast you both into tomorrow." Tsunami said.

A few minutes later...

(in the library)

"OH MY GOSH! GUYS LOOK! WE NEED TO BRING THIS BACK TO OUR DORM!" I shrieked with excitement! There might actually be a way out of this dump after all!

Hey guys! Your friendly editor here, A_Random_Hufflepuff. You #RR (re-readers) are probably wondering what happened to the story and why some things are different. Well, to fill you in, we wrote this thing a year ago, and I thought that it needed to be edited. Now I hope 2021 is going well for you guys and that you're having a brilliant year!

-A_Random_Hufflepuff

EDITED