love filled moments

Avoid typo and grammatical mistakes!

Uday and Manyata calls Giriraj and Unnati in the hall of the palace with sweets.

Giriraj : "what happened why you both called us suddenly in the hall"

Unnati : "Yes Dada and Bhabi why "she asks innocently

Uday and Manyata holds each other's hands and says,

Uday:"We have a very good news for you  a new guest is coming soon "

Giriraj:"come on uday tell clearly we are not understanding what you are saying".

Uday:"The thing is that you are soon going to be grandfather! Yes Manyata is pregnant"

Unnati:"Oh my god is this true bhabi?"unnati asks Manyata in happiness

Manyata:"Yes Unnu I am pregnant" (Manyata calls Unnati unnu)

Unnati hugs Manyata and Uday both and congrats them for the good news
Giriraj also congrats both of them with happiness and make eat sweets to each other.

Manyata and Uday also informs the news to  Komal and Brijraj her grandmother Mrinalni Devi and Vijay and Menka through phone.Everyone are happy and congrats them.Especially Dadisaheb give blessings to them.

Uday's POV

Uday is thinking about to give surprise to Manyata as she gave the most good news news of the world that she is pregnant.He picks up the phone and books two tickets of Goa.Its her first pregnancy stage so it isn't risky to travel.
"Princess I can  also give surprise to you " he murmured himself.

Uday goes to the bedroom where Manyata is reading the books of pregnancy.Uday enters,"Princess pack your bags soon I have surprise for you we are going somewhere"

Manyata:"Aww really but somwhere means where please tell me"she asked keeping her hands in his shirt's button

Uday : "Somewhere where just you and me would be there "he said in naughty tone coming closer to her and grabs her waist.

(Unnati also knows about Uday's surprise for Manyata)

After sometime Uday and Manyata leaves to airport for goa .

They sits in aeroplane together holding each other's hand.After sometimes they lands to goa.

Manyata is surprised to see herself and Uday together in goa.She hugs Uday in excitement.

Manyata:"Oh my god Goa this is my favorite destination.Thank you my dear husband for this wonderful surprise"she says happily

Uday :"Anything for you my darling".

They reaches to the beach  of the goa where Manyata is wearing Monokini and Uday is wearing shorts only.

  Holding each other's hand they are stepping towards to the beach named Vagator beach

Manyata is walking infront of Uday with a smiling face.She is looking extremely sexy in red Monokini and Uday is also looking hot.

A song named fallin for you is playing as background song for them.

Manyata enters to a river and starts to  water to Uday's body in naughtily.Uday also waters her and lifts her.They do liplock 3 minutes long.

Manyata is swimming in the river while Uday is sunbathing .Manyata comes out  of water after swimming,
her figure is looking extremely sexy,her boobs and hips are wet.Uday is staring naughtily to his princess Manyata and thinking she can also be hot like a super model.

Manyata comes to sunbathing area and lies besides uday for sunbathing.
Uday rubs cream to her back.

At last finishing sunbathing they pose together for a selfie for a memory tightly hugging each other.

This much..............

I was getting so much requests to update this story from many people.I have updated this almost a year ago.I want to say sorry to you guys that i haven't updated this story since long time the reason is that i forgetted the plot of this story which i have planned now i have created a new plot for this story.

If you liked this chapter then please do vote and comment.Thank you!