❥ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹

Start from the beginning

"What the fuck are you wearing?" Katsuki said while Shikamaru walked up coming up to me. "Denki and mineta tricked us..." I said as an irk mark appeared on my face. "Well, would you look at the time gotta go." Shikamaru said before blasting off with Katsuki, knowing what happens when I get mad.

I approached mineta and kaminari they both turned around and their souls left their bodies

I approached mineta and kaminari they both turned around and their souls left their bodies. "So,you guys were the ones who tricked us, denki dear your adorable but..." I said cracking my knuckles.

Time skip.

It was time for Hitoshi's match, i know izuku is a friend but I was secretly hoping Hitoshi would win, also because my wallets life depended on it. "Cmon Toshi...you got this." I said to him whispering, from the stands.

Hitoshi's pov :

"Izuku midoriya..." I blanked out as he spoke, 'what's his quirk?' I was pondering until my name was called.

"Hitoshi shinsou, from class 1C sorry he hasn't really done anything to stand out!" Present mic announced. 'Tch' I thought. "Bring on the injuries because we have our very own recovery girl on standby! Of course no life threatening crap!' Present mic yelled.

" 'I give up' huh?" I said walking slowing to center of the arena. "This is a fight to test your strength of your spirit." I said in a monotone voice. "I'd you know what you want for your future, then you can't worry about appearances." I said looking at him in the eye. "Ready?!" Present mic yelled. "That monkey was going on about his pride..." I felt myself getting a bit angry. "Start!" Present mic. "...but don't you think he was dumb for throwing away his chance?" I said, midoriya gasped, getting angry and walked my way. "What did you say!?" He yelled I just smirked. 'It's over.' I thought to myself.

"I win." I said as he was already under my control. "What's going on midoriya is not moving?" His expression was blank as he was under my control. "Midoriya! The match has just begun and he's completely frozen!" Present mic announced. "Is this shinsous quirk?" Everyone else looked shocked. I see Shikamaru get angry and y/n was just smirking. "Walk out of bounds." I order him as he starts walking present mic was making announcements.

As midoriya was about to head out of bounds I saw his fingers move slightly, 'can he? No way...' I panicked a bit inside. Desperately hoping he wouldn't. "You know, I have my own dream...even with my quirk." I said. "Now, lose for me." As midoriyas foot was about to step out, he used his fingers and broke out sending wind flying everywhere.

I looked over to him, 'fuck he got out,' he turned around. "Why..." I asks myself before getting into a fighting position, "you shouldn't be moving around freely!" I yelled frantically trying to get him to talk, "what did you do?" He covered his mouth. He turned around completely. 'He won't answer,,,does he know?' I panicked, 'no, he must've heard from that monkey in the beginning...' I scowl trying to figure out way to make him talk. "Say something." Silent. "You can produce that much power by just moving your fingers?" I asked trying to sound interested. "I'm jealous." I told him lifting up my hands trying to convince him to talk.

He was running towards me, "thanks to my quirk, I've been behind from the start." I said pointing to myself. "Someone who's been blessed like you can't understand that, can you?" I threw anything at him, I was getting impatient. He was still silent. "Someone like who was born with an ideal quirk! Someone who can reach your goal!" I was panicking he was getting closer. He got to me pushing me trying to push me out of bounds, I punch him. "Say something!" He looked back at me, 'he's trying to push me out of bounds!' I grab his injured finger making him let go. I start pushing him. As I did he grabbed my arms and flipped me out of bounds. I was shocked. "Hitoshi is out of bounds! Midoriya wins!" I scowl as we both stood he asked me, "Shinsou why do you want to be a hero?" I turned around. "You can't help the things you long for" I was walking away when someone called,

"Hitoshi!" Y/n jumped from the stands. My eyes widened. "Y/n are you crazy?!" I said almost whispering. She hugged me and then smiled. "if you don't like the hand that fates dealt you with, you fight for a new one!" She said, my eyes widened. 'Change my fate?' I felt my memories flooding in. "Hitoshi, your quirk isn't a villain quirk, it's whatever you want it to be! Change what other people say, prove them wrong!" She said. I felt the world stop...'had she always been this pretty? Has she always been this wise?' My face reddened at the thought. "Thanks y/n..." I said hugging her back.

"Cmon let's go eat something to congratulate you!" She dragged me. "Congratulate? But I didn't win?" I said a bit confused. "Of course you did! You deserve it. You'll always be the winner in my eyes! Your really strong dattebane!" She said giving me a toothy grin, that made my heart pound.

I saw Shikamaru leaning against the wall, holding out his hand to y/n. She groans, while Shikamaru smirked. "I hate you..." she said mumbling placing something in his hand. "Not my fault your a bad gambler. Maybe I should've bet on Hitoshi and he would've won." He said. "Did you guys bet on me?" I said confused. "Yeah, I felt like you were going to win. But that's okay! Sometimes you have to lose to gain." She said. I nod and walked with them to go eat. Next was todoroki and sero.

-

-

-

-

-

A/n: ahh sorry that was short, I kinda wanna make each fight a chapter. Er at least the ones that I think are good. I feel like most people don't talk about shinsou so I wanted to UnU anyways here's your meme!

 I feel like most people don't talk about shinsou so I wanted to UnU anyways here's your meme!