Chapter 2 - Kidnapped~

"Hmm.." Tsukasa was bored and is thinking what to do. He didn't wanted to go to the school because there was nothing interesting there. Even if he went there and listen to people's conversation, it will always be about love and rumors that he spread. He was proud that people is still talking about the rumors, but he was easily bored.

He then thought of something. "I think I have the perfect plan Sakura." he said with a grin on his face. "I guess we got more work to do then." she said with a sigh. "Don't worry my lady, we will do this together." said Natsuhiko who was beside her.

Meanwhile..

"Hanako kun let's go!" Said Yashiro pulling hanako's arm. "Fine fine." They went to the rooftop to see the beautiful sky. They were deciding to eat donuts at the rooftop because it wasn't raining today and the skies are clear.

"Isn't it beautiful up here Hanako kun? I wish we can stay like this forever." said Yashiro while leaning her head at Hanako kun. Hanako kun is quite quiet and was blushing a little. Then black smoke surround them.

"Get behind me Yashiro, there's gonna be a fight soon." warned Hanako kun. Yashiro did as what she has said. Then Tsukasa appeared. "Amane Amane!~ Did you miss me?~ I missed you a lot!" said Tsukasa as he's going to hug Hanako kun. "What are you doing here Tsukasa?" asked Hanako kun with a serious face.

"Hm I came for her." Tsukasa pointed at Yashiro. "E-ehh?!" Yashiro was quite speechless. "Don't come near her." "Amane~ Don't you remember when you used to always share your things with me? I want to share this one~" Tsukasa kept going near Yashiro but Hanako kun keeps his distance away from her. "Amane~ Share her with me~ I won't hurt her I promise~" 

"Don't go near her! I won't let you have her at any cost." "Hmmm.. Fine then. If you aren't gonna share then I'm just gonna take her." said Tsukasa with a grin. Black shadows started to appear and attacked them. While Hanako kun is busy fighting the shadows, Tsukasa leaned on Yashiro.

"Hmm..Your cute for a daikon." said Tsukasa with a grin on his face. "E-eh?! A daikon?!" thought Yashiro. Tsukasa then licked Yashiro's face. "You taste good~ Maybe I should keep you forever~?" said Tsukasa with his index finger on his lips.

Yashiro was red just like a tomato. She just feel like she couldn't move. Then Tsukasa put his index and middle finger on her forehead. "Goodnight Yashiro~" Then everything turned dark for Yashiro. She has fallen asleep.

Meanwhile Hanako kun realize that Yashiro was not behind him. "Amane~ are you searching for your assistant? She's right here~" Tsukasa was carrying her while floating. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER TSUKASA?!" screamed Hanako kun, he was really worried about Yashiro's safety.

"Hmm..nothing. Just making her sleep that's all~" said Tsukasa with a huge grin. He loved seeing his brother mad and worried. "Don't worry, I'll take care of her~ I wanted to feel what it's like to have her around." "Give her back Tsukasa" said Hanako kun trembling.

"Sorry Amane~ But I have to slide this one. Bai-bai Amane~" answered Tsukasa with a grin before he vanished. "Yashiro, I will come back for you." said Hanako kun determinedly but also worried. "I'll come back for you...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed the story! Bai-bai and have a nice day! /(≧ x ≦)\