Restaurant Fight

Lisa's POV

A late night and we were making our way to a restaurant but Jennie wouldn't stop clinging on my arm "Ouch... Nini stop squishing my arm..." I said to her, she didn't say anything but she did stop squishing my arm.

@ the restaurant

We ordered what we wanted to eat, but Jennie looked kinda bothered by something.

"Jennie are you... ok?" Jisoo asked her

"Yeah, you were spacing out earlier" Chaeng said munching on her bread.

She looked like she was looking at something or more like someone, I looked at the direction she was looking and met a pair of feline eyes that looked like they were searching for their prey.

I didn't know who those eyes were of, but I looked at Jennie again and she was frowning "Shit..." I heard her whisper, I looked at the person again and was surprised to find him walking towards our table specially looking at me...

"Hey umm... I'm Sehun, I found you cute and I was wondering if I could get your number, by any chance?" This person named Sehun said to me "No" before I had time to answer him, I heard Jennie say "Umm... I wasn't talking with you...?" Sehun said "I know but you are so not  having her number...tsk" Jennie said with her possessive sassy voice "Jennie, don't start..." I warned her, I knew what was coming, last week this happened again with a lot of men trying to get my number or even asking if I wanted to go to their house, but seriously a LOT of times.

Jennie eyed me, she was looking mad, I guess this time I'll have to manage her with not only words but other things "So, umm... W-What is your name?" Sehun asked me ignoring Jennie "Lisa, nice to meet you" Obviously I wasn't gonna give him my number but at least I was going to be nice, right...?

"Soooo~ What do you say?"

"No" Jennie said again, I could sense that her blood was boiling.

"I said I wasn't talking with you." Sehun said "Bitch" He added

...

Okay, that is so disrespectful of him "What did you call me?"

"Bitch."

"What are you gonna do huh?" He added

Suddenly he fell on his butt, Jennie had punched him, his nose bleeding, hand holding it, customers and workers attention were on them.

"Omg! Jennie Wtf?!" I said loudly, Oh God...

"Sehun are you okay?!" I stood up and helped him get up, I offered him a tissue for his nose "Ugh..." Jennie rolled her eyes.

"You want to go like this huh?!" Oh Shit...

Sehun was going to punch Jennie hard but luckily she dodged it, she was making it look so easy, a lot of weak punches from Sehun were trying to punch Jennie but she just dodged them, I looked over at Chaesoo and they were like me, shocked.

Jennie suddenly kicked Sehun in his stomach making him spit a bit of blood "That's what you get for trying to steal my Girl..." She said.

...

That was hot.

Sehun was on his knees holding his stomach. Jennie grabbed him from his hair and made him look at her, she sat on the floor and spit on his face "Bitch..." and with that, she threw him with his hair making him lay on the cold floor tiles.

*******

Jennie's POV

That Bitch I swear...

It was like the 20th time someone tried to get with Lisa, with MY Lisa.

My blood boils with just thinking of it.

I was lying on my bed when suddenly I felt someone straddle my lap, I open my eyes and then Lisa started to trail her hands up and down my abs, she then started playing with the hem of my shirt.

She lifted it up and started doing the same thing with my abs, not tryna' lie but it was hot seeing her looking down at my abs while rubbing them, just-

"The way you were back there in the restaurant wasn't so nice to say..." She said cutting my dirty thoughts "S-Sorry I was kinda toxic-" "It was so hot"

WHAT?!?!?!?!

"W-What do you mean...?"

When she looked up at me slowly with a smirk plastered on her face was just- Ugh...

"You've been bad, Mommy" She said with her seductive voice that never failed to turn me on.

"And you need a punishment"

"Fuck!"

A/N

Heyyy!!! you know what happened next 🙌 anywayssss thx for reading if you did 💀 and hope you have a great day byeee~