I Don't Know What To Call This

Start from the beginning

~The Next Morning~

I finally woke up before King. Oh fuck yes-

"Morning you." Nigga you irk my soul so much at times. "I knew I felt you stirring around." He turned over onto his back and let out a laugh.

"Just one morning. Just one-"

"No. I don't know what you'll do to me. You're crafty and we both know that." That we do. I am very very crafty but still. "By the way, I got you somethin' as a pre-wedding present. It's behind the bathroom door." I pretty much launched myself from our bed and swung the bathroom door open so fast, I thought I knocked it off its hinges.

There was a purple bag with some frilly shit on it and I carried it back to our room. I set it on the bed and tore that bag open, much like what King does to me... Especially when I don't comply.

"No way." I said when I pulled out the item. "Seashell bra! Oh my God! They have purple strings too!"

"Yee I saw 'em and knew you'd like 'em." He got off the bed and grabbed his towel from off the closet door. "I'm gonna take a shower." I nodded my head and wasted not another second. I put on the seashells and wanted to cry from so much excitement.

I think I was a mermaid in a past life. I strongly believe that because I love the water and I love these shells. However today I'm not going to wear them, these are my formal occasion shells now and I didn't need to be formal today.

***

~King P.O.V.~

"You excited for tomorrow or nahh?" Varo asked as we were driving over to Lexis' house first. The ladies had Varo's house while us thugs had Lexis' house.

"Been waiting about thirty years for her to be officially mine. I'm too excited, I wish the wedding was today honestly." Tilly Beans was my opposite but my twin at the same time which is why I've always been drawn to her. Mom said I was crazy for chasin' after Tilly Beans but I couldn't help it. "You and Sweets ever gonna tie the knot?"

"Nah, we like being just girlfriend and boyfriend." He said with a smirk. "But this ain't about Sweets and I. I'm just happy we got a bachelor party. I got no kids for the night and I wanna get wasted- Please tell me Breezy and Trey are gonna be there too."

"Trey's not even in the state right now and I'm not sure if Breezy is with him or not."

"I need my turn up team and they ain't even here."

"Ginot's gonna be there-"

"No. I don't want him there, King he gon' bother me, especially in the V.I.P lounge-"

"Lounge? We're just going to a bar." I said confused. Last I checked this bar had nothing to do with V.I.P lounges.

"Surprise. We're not going to a bar, we're goin' to a chill club. It's not of those hype turnt clubs like Kantana Point, it's just a club to drink and maybe see some strippers if you wanted." He shrugged. "I had no intentions of strippers, just for the record."

After a little while, we were all settled in at the lounge. Drinks were set on the table and for the most part we were just kickin' back and laughing at various things. There were no strippers in our room and I was glad they were denied, I really didn't want any of 'em.

"You really sure about marriage?" Lexis asked with a laugh. "'Cause you're still a free nigga."

"I'm sure. Why, ain't you happily married?" I asked back taking another sip of my drink. Chewy and Varo were playing some shot game and all I could see were the little shot glasses piling up around them.