39- Will you be my Date?

Start from the beginning

  "Do you guys happened to know anything about Cho Chang? Fifth year." said Y/n as Emilia, Miles and Adrian turned to look at her surprised. "What?"

  "Thats Graham's ex, what about her?" said Adrian as Y/n oh'ed.

  "Oh no, it was just a question. Harry fancies her, so I was just asking." said Y/n. Fred and George looked up at her curiously. Class was over and they all made their way to defense against the dark arts with Moody.

  "Mr. Bletchley, I suggest you keep those in your pocket." said Moody as Miles pressed his robe pocket that had condoms. Adrian turned to look at him as his ears turned red.

  "He can see through clothes?" said Miles looking at his friends. Y/n and Emilia looked at each other and pulled their robes closer on them.

  "That's just creepy." said Y/n, Adrian looked up at Moody and cringed as they went along with class, a bit uncomfortable.

  ———

  "Hi Y/n?!" said a voice that made her and Adrian turn around. Running over to her was Ron and Harry. "Merlin you're so hard to find!"

  "Says the ones who disappear all the time?" said Y/n as Harry and Ron catch their breath. Harry finally was able to speak.

  "Has anyone asked you to the ball yet?" said Ron as Y/n looked at them confused. Y/n chuckled and nodded as she looked over at Adrian.

  "Oh bloody hell I forgot the two of you were together. I need a date! I have to do some stupid champions dance, I don't even know how to dance!" said Harry as Y/n held back her laugh looking at the two fourth years in front of him. "I was locked up in a cupboard for eleven years of my life, I definitely wasn't taught how to dance."

  "Bloody hell?! Are you alright mate?" said Adrian concerned. Y/n shook her head and turned to look at Ron.

  "I would've thought since you're a champion you'll have a easier time at getting a date?" said Y/n as Harry rubbed his neck awkwardly.

  "Well I wanted to ask Cho but she had a date already." said Harry as Ron lifted his head up.

   "What about your friend? The two colored her girl, does she have a date?" said Ron as Adrian and Y/n both started laughing.

  "Here she comes, why don't you ask her?" said Y/n as Emilia came walking with Graham. Ron turned around as his ears turned red.

  "Oh hey guys!" said Emilia walking over to Y/n and Adrian. Harry and Ron looked at each other and turned back to Graham.

  "Emilia, Weasley and Potter have a question for you." said Adrian as Emilia turned to look at the boys.

  "You know.. never mind." said Ron as him and Harry walked away. Emilia turned to look at Y/n and Adrian laughing.

  "Anyways, Graham and I have some work to catch up on... See you two." said Emilia as her and Graham walked off. Y/n watched the both of them quickly walk off causing her mouth to drop.

  "Have you gotten any letters from 'Hiraeth'?" asked Adrian as he grabbed her hand and started walking with her through the halls.

  "I have, mostly about what it would be like if I join. I told my mother about it, for some weird reason she's thinks I should really do it." said Y/n as Adrian chuckled. They made their way into the Slytherin common room and into the boys dorm, opening the door to see Miles with a girls legs over his shoulder. Adrian quickly closed the door as Y/n covered her eyes. "Why doesn't he ever know how to lock the doors."

  "Honestly, i'm guessing that's the girl who asked him.." said Adrian as the door quickly opened again and the girl came out red as ever in her Beauxbaton uniform, quickly making her way down the stairs.