Vinnie and Nailea: Jealyy (Imagine+smut)

"Hi Vinnie" I say as I walk in his room. He's shirtless like always. When he sees me a big smile forms in his face. He stands up and runs over to me to hug me. I laugh while hugging him. I close the door behind me and put my stuff down. I sit on his bed and he cuddles up to me. I blush at his act and hug him. I play with his hair making him fall asleep. I sure am falling for this man.

Some time later

I was watching tiktok when Vinnie woke up. "Vin did I wake you up?" I say looking at him. "No" he says half asleep. "I'm hungry" he says looking at the time on his phone. "Want me to order post mates?" I say looking at him. "Yeah I'll order it" he says opening the app. "No it's ok I'll do it" I say. I place our order and wait for our food. (We are at the hype house but no one is home)

The food arrives and me and Vin go answer it. "Hello there" the postmates guy says, looking at me while smirking. "Thank you. Here's your tip" I say grabbing my food and giving him his tip. "You are a very attractive woman." He says. "Oh thank you" I say smiling. "And don't worry about the tip" he says while winking at me. He then leaves. "Ok I'm that was weird" I say with a awkward laugh. "What the fuck was his problem" Vinnie says annoyed. I annoyedly sighed. Vinnie gets jealous for no reason. Last time he was jealous because I had a conversation with Micheal instead of talking to him. He is THAT jealous. Anyways...

Me and him start eating. "Vinnie are you mad at me?" I ask him. He looks at me then shrugs. "What did I do?" I say making a sad face. "Nothing just eat" Vinnie says. I sigh. After I'm done I clean me and Vinnie's plate and lay next to him. I put my hand on his abs and grace them slowly. I know he loves when I do that but he doesn't know that I know (if that makes sense). I know he was dying in the inside. "I'm sorry Nai" he says. I smile. "It's ok. Why were you mad at me anyways" I ask him kissing his cheek. "I just thought you liked the delivery guy" Vinnie says. I gave him a "what" face and he laughed. "Vinnie I'm yours" I say, grabbing his cheek. "And here, I'll prove it" I say.

I get on top of him and admire his face. "Just stop and kiss me" he says smirking. I let out a small laugh and kiss him. He had no hesitation on kissing me back. We made out for a good 10-15 minutes. I broke the kiss to take off my shirt. I knew Vinnie was surprised when I did that but didn't say anything cause he knew I might change my mind. I got off of him and went to his dick area and started to take out his boxers. Once his dick was out, I put the tip of his dick inside my mouth. Then started to go deeper and faster. He was moaning my name so fucking hot. "Fuck I'm about to cum baby girl" he says. "Daddy I want you to cum in my mouth" I say. Yeah let me just swallow his kids brb. 2-3 minutes after I said that, he cummed in my mouth. I swallowed it freely. "My turn baby girl" he says and removes my panties. He starts eating me out. "FUCK VINNIE" I moan. "DADDY IM CLOSE" I moan. He doesn't stop. I guess that means for me to cum in his mouth. Some time later I cummed on his mouth. He swallowed it. I then get on top of his dick and start bouncing on it

That was the position we were on but naked and I was riding his dick

That was the position we were on but naked and I was riding his dick. Anyways-

He grabs me by my hips and puts his head back.

We continue until we stopped. We cleaned up and went to sleep cuddling together.