Hello, My Valentine!

*Alarm goes off*

"Noooo." y/n says mumble while reaching for their phone and turning off the alarm. When they were turning off the alarm, they saw a text from Tenya saying.

Tenya: "Happy Valentines Day, my star."

Y/n: "Happy Valentines Day, Tenya :) !"

Texting him back with a smile on their face.

Tenya: "Would you like to go on a date today if you are busy?"

Y/n's face starts to turn red when they read it.

Y/n: "YES! I mean I accept your date, I'm not busy ;)"

Tenya: "At 11:00 am."

Y/n: "Sure!"

Tenya: "See you later."

Y/n: "Okay."

Y/n checks what time it is then starts to panic.

"ITS 10:00?!" Y/n jumps out of bed to get ready. They first take a shower, brush their teeth, then put on their shorts and shirt that says "You are my sunshine" on it. Y/n packed some stuff into their backpack so they don't forget their things.

After they are ready, y/n checks what time it is. "Okay, it's 10:51 am, I think I have enough time for breakfast." They go down to eat a bowl of cereal for breakfast. "Good morning, y/n!" They looked to their right and saw their dad sitting on with his phone. "Hey dad!" They went to give their dad a hug and started to make cereal.

After they were done eating their food, they got a text from Tenya saying that he is here to pick you up for the date. "Okay dad, I'm going." "Going where?" "On a d-date with I-Ida." says while their face slowly turns red. "Okay but he better not do anything bad to you." "Don't worry, he won't do anything."

Y/n opens the door to see Iida with a box of chocolates in his hand. "H-hey, y/n" Iida says while giving a smile at y/n. They started to walk to the station to get on a train.

"Wait Tenya, where are you taking me?" "It's a surprise." They stared at each other, blushed, then they entered the train. "Hey, Tenya" "Y-yes, star." They slowly grabbed Iida's hand and held his hands.

"You know I love you, right?" They wrinkled at Iida. "What are you planning, y/n?" "It's a surprise." After they got out of the station, y/n felt two hands over her hands. "T-Tenya, are you there?" y/n says nervously. "Yes I am, keep your eyes close, and hold my hand tight." "Okay?" y/n hold their hand tight on Iida's hand. They started to walk with each other with their hands together.

To Be Continued

(I hope you enjoyed this chapter, this is my first time making these type of stuff)

(I made this edit when I was bored, I hope u enjoy it)