Chapter 1

{James P.O.V.}

"Alpha, we have just spotted a girl, she has collapsed frozen in our territory." Kyle, my Third in Command mind linked to me."

"Being her in to Cell #5 Kyle. let her heal a little so she can wake, then we start questioning."

"Yes, your majesty."

Huffing, I stood in front of my mirror, thinking wishfully of my mate (if I ever found her). Sighing, I headed to the bathroom for a nice long hot shower. Was my mate safe, happy or was she sad and bullied. If she was sad and bullied I would kill anybody who dared to hurt my mate. A guy could dream right? Oh well, time for a midnight snack. When I walked down the stairs, I pushed thoughts of my mate aside, because of course I have to take care of my pack.

Heading to the kitchen, I asked for a new young girl, one who wouldn't shake from blood lost, but because of my power. I drank some sips from her then left to my chamber.

"Sir, she is regaining consciousness, do you want to wait until tomorrow morning, or should we start to question her now?" My beta asked me.

"No, give her some water, food, and whatever she needs to tend to her wounds."

"Yes Alpha Wolfgang."

Walking slowly towards my chamber, I started feeling sleepy. I fell asleep on my bed. Thoughts of my mate and kingdom floated around in my mine, during sleep. Once my head hit the pillow though, I was out and dreaming my consciousness out.

————

нєу gυуѕ! ι нσρє υ ℓιкє∂ му 1ѕт ¢нαρтєя!!! 🙏 ρℓєαѕє ☑ νσтє αи∂ ¢σммєит! 😘ℓσνє уαℓℓ!! нσρє υ ℓσνєѕ ιт. ι ʝυѕт иσтι¢є∂ тнαт му ¢нαρтєяѕ αяє ℓιкє тнє ѕнσятєѕт єνєя!! ι яєαℓℓу иєє∂ fσχ тнαт ву ωяιтιиg мσяє........

~χχʝнχχ