Chapter 43: Wedding Crashers

Start from the beginning

"But shouldn't Belle and Ned get married first? They've been waiting for so long," Amora sighed.

"They don't want to get married until this whole Death Eater threat is over...guess it would be too painful if they lost the other," Cedric guessed.

"So what about us then?" Amora asked.

"Well...I'd rather we get married so we'll never have to wonder if we did things differently," Cedric told her.

"Ced, that's a great idea, but can they all do it on such short notice?" Amora asked.

"Did she say yes?" Hazel's voice whispered from outside their door.

"Darling, hush please! They poor lad needs to ask," Aspen's voice answer.

"Poor is right...he's stuck with Amora," Aaron's voice chuckled.

"Hey, better than being stuck with you," Rey snickered.

"Cedric, when did they all get here?" Amora asked, nodding her head to the door.

"This morning," he said, a small mischievous glint in his eye.

"How did you know I was going to say yes?" Amora asked.

Cedric shrugged. "Because you did before."

"So...everyone's here then?" Amora asked, opening the door. The eavesdroppers tumbled forward, landing in a big heap on their bedroom floor.

"Yeah...all here," Aspen groaned, helping Hazel up.

"Bloody hell, it's like a massive elephant landed on me," Aaron complained.

"Hey!" Rey snapped, who had fell into his chest.

"So...everyone is here," Amora chuckled.

"You ready?" Cedric asked.

"Yeah, I'm just going to invite four more people," Amora explained.

"Who?" Cedric questioned, curious.

"You'll see," she sighed. She then took out a roll of parchment and a quill, and made the biggest mistake of her life.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

"So, what are we doing about the wedding dress?" Amora asked. Belle, Rey, and Amora were sitting in Belle and Ned's room while Cedric was getting ready in their room.

Amora peered outside through the lime green curtains and noticed Hazel and Aspen waving their wands, setting up a small seating area and an ivy stand at the front of the stage. The field was alive with vibrant green grass, marking the September season. It was perfect, perfect to her.

"Well we wanted to try a new spell," Belle explained.

"Listen, just close your eyes and imagine your perfect wedding dress," Rey instructed. Belle walked across the room, resting her hand on Amora's shoulder. She then pointed her wand to Amora's clothes and closed her eyes, mumbling words to herself.

Amora squeezed her eyes shut, guessing that this was probably her best chance at getting a dress. The perfect dress popped into mind, and then Rey gasped.

Her eyes fluttered open, making sure Rey was alright. Belle also looked dumbstruck as she stared at Amora's clothes in awe. Only, they weren't clothes anymore. It had been replaced by a wedding dress.

 It had been replaced by a wedding dress