Realising that Harry saw him, Draco quickly glared and then stared furiously at the road.

"Is this it?" Draco asked, coming to a stop. He stared up in distaste at the glowing sign.

"Um, yeah." Harry looked up at it, too.

Draco's face had hints of disgust shown in the squinting of his eyes. "Are stores here usually so..."

"So what?"

Sniffing, Draco looked over his shoulder. "What word shall I use... basic? Is that a kinder way of saying poor?"

Scoffing with the hint of a laugh, Harry shook his head. "Get in the store, you snob."

Walking around the aisles, Harry couldn't help but stifle a laugh at how out of place Draco looked. His hands awkwardly in his expensive-looking coat pockets, Draco surveyed the items on display. "You eat this stuff?"

"Er, sometimes."

"Well." he turned so that he was facing Harry again. "Hurry up, then, Potter."

"I have something." Harry held up a muesli bar. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"That- how will that tiny thing make you feel less- or, even more important, look less, well... that?" Draco looked at Harry, unimpressed. Then he moved his head, looking around. "No. Okay, you're also going to have... whatever that is. It looks like something you'd find good or something." He took a packeted sandwich off a shelf before looking around again. "And... god, that looks hideous." he lifted his eyebrows at a fluorescent red packet of biscuits.

Harry's stomach grumbled and immediately he blushed, muttering incoherent excuses.

Quietly, Draco slid the packet off the shelf, cradling it in his arms with the sandwich. "Anything else?" he all but demanded, his words contrasting to his angry-looking expression.

Harry shook his head. "Look, Dr- Malfoy, I don't have enough money on me to pay you back for all of-"

"Oh, shut up," Draco interrupted, lifting his chin, trying to find a checkout. "I don't care for your chivalry or- or modesty, or whatever the fuck you act like with other people."

After stopping for a second, Harry followed after Draco. "I don't- it's not an act."

"Really?" Draco scoffed, looking down at a self serve checkout, wondering why such a strange machine didn't come with instructions. "'Ooh, my name is Harry Potter and I help people just from the goodness of my heart.'" Swiping the sandwich against the screen with increasing vigor, Draco swore and then said, "What wizardry is this, can you please just work!"

Pursing his lips to cover a smile, Harry murmured, "I think you're meant to scan it over the scanning area, Malfoy. Not the touchscreen menu you use to say if you're paying with cash or credit."

Completely silent, Draco swiped the packets through, the shrill 'beeps' as they went through being the only noise in the shop.

Munching on the sandwich, Harry didn't realise how hungry he was. He looked at Draco from the corner of his eyes who was standing a little bit away, staring out into the dark carpark. He had refused to sit down on the "pavement that someone has probably died on" and was thus stubbornly making his legs sore.

From within Harry's hoodie pocket, he felt something vibrate. Putting his sandwich in his lap, he took out his phone.

"Who is it?" Draco asked, his arms crossed, doing his best to sound uninterested.