Jealousy

So sorry for not updating! I should be updating a lot this weekend, thank you for your patience!

You arrived at school the Monday after your first ever date. Everyday you and Bokuto would talk on the phone and laugh. As usual you headed to the normal group before classes started and talked with everyone. Rey was freaking out asking about the date and what you guys did. "woahh, i cant tell you if you keep shaking me" you say trying to keep your balance. "Sorry, got excited" Rey said making you laugh. You then explained to her about the market and going shopping. She had an intrigued smile on her face the whole time. "Your so lucky, theirs no way Akaashi would like me back" she said sighing defeated. You face palm, as Akaashi starts heading this way with a confused face from hearing his name. "Hes coming over" you whispered making her blush. "Someone say my name?" he asked confused. "Nope, not me!" Rey squeaked out blushing. Bokuto then came over to see what was going on and he came and stood by you. He leaned down to you confused saying, "What are they talking about". You whisper to him, "Rey said Akaashis name a little to loud and is now getting flustered cause he heard". He nodded his head understanding. "Does Rey like Akaashi?" he then whispered. You nodded, making him smirk. "Akaashi likes her back, we gotta set them up" he then whispered making your crack a smile and look at the two. 

Bokutos mind-

Im so close to her face, I just wanna kiss her cheek. Shes shorter then me so I have to lean down and I think its the cutest thing ever. Screw it here goes nothing. 

Your pov- 

As you conitnued to watch the two talk, you felt someone kiss your cheek. You looked over to see Bokuto giving a goofy smiling standing up. Your face exploded into a blush as you said, "W-what was that for?". "For fun" he said blushing a bit. "Y/n it looks like you just got kissed, why's your face so red" Rey said suddenly. "Thats because she did" Akaashi said looking at Bokuto. "I kissed her on the cheek" Bokuto said smiling. You stood there trying to contemplate everything going on. "Bokuto I think you broke her" Rey says laughing. "Oh no! Y/n dont break on me" Bokuto then said dramatically grabbing on to your shoulders and shaking you like Rey does. "Woah" you say dizzly, coming back to reality. "Shes ok!" Bokuto yelled as everyone laughed. The bell then rang and you all headed to class.

Timeskip-

You said goodbye to Rey as first period ended and headed to math. You sat down and got out your supplies like usual. You heard someone scoff, and then heard footsteps heading towards you. You turned around to see Silvia. "Heard you went on a date with Bokuto" she said crossing her arms and glaring at you. You nod your head, trying to think of what she might do. "I dont know how or what you did to get him to go out with you, but I better not see it again. Bokuto is mine" she said leaning up into your face making your gulp. Just then the door slid open and in came Bokuto. Silvia immediately started acting all innocent and flirting with Bokuto. He looked over at you confused and you just shrugged, as the words lingered in the back of your mind. The teacher then came in and Bokuto was able to get away from Silvia and to his seat. You turned around to him, as he asked why she was all up in your face. You shrugged pretending not to know, but you honestly just didnt want to worry him. The teacher then started the lesson.

Once the homework was passed out, you and Bokuto worked together like usual. But today Silvia decided to come and sit next to Bokuto, actually scratch that almost on top of Bokuto. "Will you help me with this problem" she said with an annoying voice making you cringe. "I was just having y/n help me with that problem, you can listen to" he said looking at you and smiled. When he looked away she glared at you. You continued helping Bokuto, and I guess now Silvia to. "Thanks n/n!" Bokuto said once he finished the problems. He ruffled your hair making you giggle. As he stood up to turn it in he also took your paper leaving you alone with Silvia. She just glared at you as you tried to avoid eye contact. "B*tch" she said under her breath. You sighed, wondering why she was so mad over a boy. Bokuto then came back and started talking to you, and only you. This pissed Silvia off. "Hey bokuto" she suddenly said leaning over up into his face. "Uh yes" he said confused on why she interrupted him. "Hows volleyball been" she then said, which had nothing to do with the conversation going on before. "Its been great" he said quickly and then turning back to you to continue talking. Silvia glared at you one last time and then finally stood up and left.

Timeskip after school~

You were helping everyone set up for practice and doing everything the coach asked you to do like usual. They were gonna be having a practice game soon with Nekoma high. They were all really excited, especially bokuto because he loved playing at games and he knew one of the team members. They were all practicing on receives and blocks along with spikes. Nekoma was a strong team so they had to make sure they were prepared. You were tossing balls, and running around everywhere trying to help out as much as you could. Not only was it fun being a manager, but it also kept you in shape.  The coach then called you over saying there were boxes he needed you to pick up for the team. You nodded running out of the gym and to the office. The box was there waiting so you quickly grabbed it and headed back to the gym. It was quite a big box, so you couldnt see very well. You tried to hurry back while also being careful, but you ended up bumping into someone anyways. "Ouch" you heard someone say annoyed, as you regained your balance. You lowered the box to see familiar silver hair. "You again" Silvia says angrily. "Sorry" you say softly getting ready to walk again but she stops you. "You better remember to stay away from me and Bokuto" she said with wicked grin and then walking away. You quickly headed back to the gym, trying to figure out why you needed to stay away from him so much. Once you returned the coach called everyone in. 

"Alright y/n open the box, these are your jackets for the year" he said as the boys got excited and started crowding around you as you opened it up. You started handing them out one by one then and everyone excitedly tried them on. There was one left at the bottom of the box and you looked around trying to see who was missing one. "That one is for you y/n" coach then said smiling. You softly grabbed it and slipped it on, it fitting perfectly. "Hey y/n matches with us!" Bokuto said excitedly making you giggle. Everyone then started cleaning up and getting ready to head home for the night.

As you guys were all walking, you kept looking down at your own jacket thinking how different your life has already changed. "Your so cute in the team colors n/n" Bokuto said jumping around. You blush saying, "Thanks Bokuto!". He smiled back at you as everyone just laughed along. You then all said goodbyes and separated to your individual houses. 

Guess Im apart of the team then to...

Hope you enjoyed! Sorry again for not writing school was so crazy and I was sick but Im all good now and caught up! ~London