Christmas Special: The Secret Santa ;)

Start from the beginning

"Emily... Did you ripped it up?" Lily was standing in front of me with her paper in her hands. 

"Yes and don't ask why." She gave me a weird smile. What? She would do the same if she was in my position. She grabbed one of the pieces and examined it. Okay...

"HAHA, Oh my god. Sexy lady?! Who is it?" She was laughing so hard that it looked like she was actually going to roll on the floor laughing. I rolled my eyes.

"I don't know but it didn't say." I crossed my arms around my chest and my legs did the same. She nodded her head and stuffed the paper into her pocket. I wonder who she got...

"Who did you get?" I asked. It can't be that bad right? I bet it isn't as bad as mine..

"Ugh... I got Abby." she sighed. Abby... Where have I heard of that name before? Although the name seems very familiar, my mind is completely blank. Abby is a popular name and there's like possibly hundreds of people here, maybe I'm just mistaking it with a celebrity or someone. 

"Oh. Who's Abby?" I asked her and she looked slightly more nervous. What? Did I say something wrong? I was waiting for her reply but she didn't say anything; instead all she did was look down at the sheet I ripped up from that jackass. 

"Lilz?" I waved constantly at her face, until she glances up and glares at me. Hey, if she ignores me, I have the rights to do that.

"Why won't you tell me? It's not like I know her." I shrugged but she gives me a disappointed look. What's with this girl today?

"You do know her though..." She muttered, but it was loud enough for me to hear. I don't know anybody named Abby?! What the heck is she talking about? Is she hiding something from me? I thought we were best friends, how can she lie to me like this?

"Fine, I'll tell you who she is, but promise me you won't freak out." She whispered.

"Okay, I promise." I confirmed to her. She takes a breath in before speaking. Whatever she's going to tell me, it better be good because she is already freaking me out from how serious she's being.

"Abby's in my science class." I unconsciously raised my eyebrow. What? Is that all she have to say?

"What?"

"And she's also really close with Jayden..." She sighed as if everything she's been keeping in has been released.

"I hope you're not mad.." It's not like it matters to me; at least I hope not. But for some reason my heart feels uncomfortable, it's like this feeling where there's something stabbing against your heart and it just hurts like hell. Please tell me I don't like him, honestly please...

"Anyways, I think you should go pick another name out of the hat." she said. I nodded my head and got up from my chair. Mr. Lerance was already done going around the classroom and is now sitting on his wooden maroon desk, marking some quizzes from yesterday. Oh man, I hope I did good on it, I remembered how I got a 71% last time; mom looked like she was going to kill me! No, this isn't important, and I shouldn't even be thinking of something this depressing.

"Mr. Lerance? May I pick another name? The one I got didn't have a name on it." 

"Hm, sure. Pick one." He grabs the hat from under his desk and once again, it imitates me by just looking at the size of that thing...

"Here you go, Miss. Johnson." His smile peeks through his bushy grey beard and its actually making feel less worried. Now that I look at him closely, he does look like Santa Claus; he even has the beard and tummy for it! People have been making rumors about how he's Santa Claus, I never saw the resemblance so I never believed it. Well, until now.