Meeting Him...

Y/N L/N walked onto the stage a collar around her neck which had a chain connected to it handcuffs around her ankles and wrists as she was forced to stand next to a man who was selling her off after all... she was the runt of the litter "Okay ladies and gentlemen this is Y/N L/N she has a great body and a amazing face who wants her?" The Man yelled no one
answered except a few people but a lot of them knew better than to buy her after all she didn't go down without a fight "100!—" someone yelled but was cut off when the doors slammed open "I'll take her for 500,00!" Everyone gasped it was Him...Elias Ainsworth... he walked to the stage where he was met with a glare from Y/N he raised an eye-brow she was really one of a kind "Of course you can have her.." the man said Elias nodded before he heard whispers "I feel bad for him... she's the runt of the litter that's why there selling her off early!" A man whispered to his wife who whispered back "Yeah she might look sweet and have a great body and face but she fights back.." Elias glanced at Y/N who had a harsh glare "Come on..." Elias said Y/N rolled her eyes she knew she was going to be back here tomorrow She followed him out of the Place....

*When Elias brought Y/N to his house...*

Y/N was sitting in the corner glaring at Elias who was standing next to Chise he walked over to her and bent down her eyes watched him sharply he reached out to take of the collar but she Bit his hand making Chise's eyes winded Elais tried to pull away but she wasn't letting go she growled bitting harder he winded slightly and wrapped an arm around her waist making her eyes winded as she let him trying to get out of his grip but it's hard being handcuffed she squirmed and twisted trying to get away he let her go she scrambled back into the corner growling like an animal he could see she hasn't been treated like a human being but more like a Animal he turned to Chise "Go and start the bath dear" she nodded and ran to the bathroom he looked back at Y/N who rolled her eyes Chise came back after the bath was done "It's done!' Elias nodded and stood up "Follow me won't you?" Y/N stared at him before scoffing and standing up following him to the bathroom where he shut the door after letting Y/N in first and himself after he went to Un-Button her shirt but she pushed his hands away with her cuffed ones glaring he grabbed both of her cuffed Wrists with one hand holding them above her head her eyes winded as she tried to get free she was to busy trying to get out of his grip and not noticing him Taking off her clothes when she finally noticed she growled thrashing around he had finished and placed her in the bath she glared but let him help her clean up....