"Anyways, it would be really fun. I didn't know they wanted me to wear something for the Yule ball but it'll be such great fun." said Emilia full of excitement as Y/n looked up at her. "Come on make up your mind! Write a letter to your parents and let them know!"

  "Bloody hell E, let her think about it! You didn't want to do it at first." said Miles as Emilia hit him in the head with the letter. He grinned up at her as Graham looked away holding his laugher back.

  "Yeah I didn't but it's pretty cool to get to wear clothes like that. Shut up Miles, nobody was talking to you anyways." said Emilia rolling her eyes. Adrian shook his head and turned back to Y/n.

"You'll also get paid for it !" said Miles as Emilia nodded her head and chuckled. Fred and George looked at each other and back up at Emilia.

"I mean I guess-" said Y/n but was quickly cut off by Emilia.

"Oh great! Well you're of age, you really don't really need your parents signature, it's just so that you can be put in the Prophet or something." said Emilia pulling out her wand. Y/n gave her a look as the boys laugh at Emilia's excitement.

"So we're playing dress up as well?" said Miles as Emilia looked at him, Adrian chuckled and looked back at Y/n who still had a confused look.

"I hope it's nothing too.. well you know. The way they dressed us last time wasn't to bad but that was more Emilia's style." said Adrian as Miles agreed. "I'm sure however they dress you, you'll look beautiful."

"Get a room." said Graham laughing as Adrian and Y/n looked at him with a smile. Y/n, Adrian, Miles, Emilia and the twins made their way into boys dorm as they talked. Emilia made a measuring tape come out the end of her wand.

"What are you doing E?" said Y/n as Emilia wrapped the measuring tape around her waist, arms, chest, her length and width, writing them down.

"Well, i'll be off to the owlery. Got tons of things to do, i'll see you guys around." said Emilia smiling and walking out the boys dorm. George getting up as well.

"I have.. things to do as well. I'll catch up with you in a bit. See ya!" said George walking out the dorm. Miles gave him a look as he turned to Y/n and Adrian.

"Has anyone ask Emilia to the ball?" said Fred as Miles turned to look at him. Adrian and Y/n gave each other a look and turned back to Fred.

"She's not going to say yes to you, Fred. Come on, George and I have told you this so many times." said Y/n as Fred rolled his eyes.

"I would've thought she'll be going with Cedric." said Adrian as Y/n turned to look at him, jaw dropped.

"No! Definitely Ephraim. He's going to ask her and she'll say yes to him." said Y/n as Adrian turned to look at her. Miles groaned as Fred crossed his arms.

"I was thinking about asking her, as friends." said Miles looking at Fred. Adrian and Y/n turned to look at him, giving him a look as he sat back on his bed.

"Don't you have plenty of girls to go with Miles? What about Thomas ? I see you two sneaking into classrooms." said Fred as Adrian gave Miles a stern look.

"I don't want to go with Charlotte, I rather go with Emilia, I want to have a good time not be annoyed the whole night." said Miles as Y/n rolled her eyes. Fred looked at him and turned back to Adrian and Y/n.

"She'll say no to both of you, it's either Cedric or Ephraim. She'll probably even ask Fleur to go with her." said Adrian chuckling as Y/n turned to look at him, rolling her eyes and smiling.