Who Did It To Trina?

Start from the beginning

"No."

"But he's ok now, right?" I asked.

"No." Cat said. "He's seriously messed up."

"Come on, come on, I gotta get out of here. I'm supposed to meet Kiko after school." Andre said.

"Kiko?" I questioned.

"Yeah, this girl I met at Bf Wangs," He said. "She's all exotic, Polynesian. I gotta get out of here!" Andre cried.

"I love Bf wangs. Have you guys tried their Bang Bang Noodles," Cat asked. We stayed quite. "No?"

"Bye." Andre said as he went to leave.

"Uh, Lane says we can't leave." Robbie said, stopping Andre from leaving.

"Lane doesn't know about Kiko!" Andre said.

Jade was was looking at her phone and laughing.

"What's so funny?" Cat asked.

"Are you laughing at that picture of Trina getting hurt?" Tori asked in disbelief.

"No," Jade said. "I'm laughing at the comments."

"You posted it online?" Tori asked.

"A little bit."

Lane came in the room. Tori got up from her seat.

"How's Trina?"

"Is she alright?"

"How's the ranch house?"

"Trina's banged up, but she's gonna be fine." Lane said.

Tori sighed in relief. "Thank God." She said as she sat down.

"Yep, bye." Andre said as went to leave but Lane stopped him.

"Sit down." Lane demanded.

"Why?" Andre whined.

"Yeah, why do we have to be here?" I asked.

"Cause, you all are suspects." Lane said.

"Oh, not again." Rex said.

"Suspects?" I asked.

"From what happened to Trina?" Lucas asked.

"Mhm." Lane nodded.

"I thought it was an accident." Cat said.

"Yeah. A terrible, hilarious, accident," Jade said and looked at her phone. "That already has 1700 views."

"Posting videos of people's tragedies is just mean and wrong." Lane said.

"Yeah, no thanks. I really appreciate your input on that." Jade said.

"And what happened to Trina wasn't an accident," Lane said, and pulled out the gimbal. "This is that gimbal connected Trina's harness to the steel wires that made her fly." He explained.

"Hey, listen, I'd love to hang but I met this girl named Kiko at Bf Wang's and I-" Andre started but Lane stopped him making Andre sit on the couch arm beside me.

"See this? Someone cut a notch here, and that's what made Trina fall." Lane said. We were silent for a minute while looking at each other

"So, your saying it was..." Robbie started.

"Sabotage?" Rex mispronounced.

"Yeah! And according to Trina, every one of you was with her at some point before the show." Lane said.

"Man, whoever did it, you best step up," Andre said. "I wanna go play with Kiko."

"Oh, come on. Nobody here would do that to Trina." Tori said.