Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2: Wʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇs ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ

Kat was flying around the city, she was buying foods and going around helping anyone she can.

"This is such a big city!" Kat exclaimed.
It was quite peaceful, the breeze going past her, the sounds of people chatting below her.

All of a sudden, Kat heard an explosion and looked over in the Direction and saw smoke, as soon she saw the smoke she flew over there there as fast as she can.

Kat stopped at the back of the crowd, there were people screaming, it was coming from inside the building which was on fire, Kat flew in the building and tried to grab as many people as possible with her stasis field.

The hero's saw Kat speed by and the people floating around Kat as she flew back and forth and getting almost all everyone inside.

Once Kat finished getting everyone out, she looked over where the villain was and notice there was a blonde boy with red eyes, then a huge explosion irrupted and very strong wind almost blown away Kat and the other heroes.

Kat changed into Jupiter style trying not to get blown away.

"It's no good! None of us has the quirks to stop a villain like him this!" One of heroes yelled.

"We'll do damage control until someone with the right powers show up!" The other hero yelled.

Once the strong wind stoped Kat and shifted into the air and prepared her surge kick. But she missed and causing the road to shake rapidly, and the civilians freaking not knowing who or what made the ground shake.

When Kat hit the ground she changed into normal style and backed away from the villain.

"Stop your going to get yourself killed!" Kat heard a hero yell, she quickly looked over to see a familiar green haired teenager.

He running towards the villain.

The boy threw his backpack and the villain, causing the villain to stumble back and making the blonde boy be able to breathe again.

"What the hell?! Why are you here?!" The blonde teen yelled.

"I don't know! My legs! They just started moving!" The green haired boy yelled at the blonde teen.

"Get the hell off me!" The blonde yelled.

That's when the green haired boy was about to get hit by the villain.

Then, a girl with long black and with red tips with a crow, kicking the villain in the eye.

"Raven?!" Kat yelled.

"Focus Kat!" Raven yelled back.

However the kick wasn't enough, and the villain knocked Raven back. The villain was about to hit the green haired teen.

Then Almight appeared, blocking the attack.

"I'm really am pathetic." Almight said to himself. He broke free the blonde teen, ready to punch the villain.

"Pros are always risking there life's! That's True testament hero!" Almight yelled.

"Damn you All Might!" The villain yelled and going to smack All might.

All might had grabbed both of the teens arms, and yelling "Detroit Smash punching the Villain away.

As Almight punched away the villain and Almight punch caused a tornado.

Everyone in the area were trying not to get blown away, both Kat and Raven put there arm in defense.

Kat changed into Jupiter style trying not to get blown away and slightly moving back. But with Raven almost gotten blown away if it wasn't for Kat grabbing Ravens arm.

The tornado slowly faded away, it started raining and clouds circling where the tornado once was.

Kat and Raven stood up straight so did all might.

Everyone looked surprised and happy at the same time and the crowd of people started talking and cheered on Almight.

After that the hero collected all the scattered villain pieces and the villain went to the polices custody.

There were bunch of interviewers and surrounding Almight, most of them wanted to interview Kat and Raven but the time they were done were interviewing Almight both Kat and Raven were gone. They went to explore the city. Both of the girls were on the news and the newspaper.

The sun started to set and both Kat and Raven didn't have any place to stay at.

"Wait, Raven, how did you get here?" Kat asked, after what had happened earlier, Kat didn't have time to think how did Raven get here.

"I followed you through that 'gravity storm'" Raven said.

But eventually found a place to stay at.

Yay I finished the chapter finally anyways I'm not going to lie but the episodes in my hero academia feel really shorter also sorry for the wait but that's because we are getting report cards in school and some of them a low grades but some are good grades so yeah ok I hope you enjoyed the chapter and hope you have a good day/evening/night bye!

-Author

Date: 2/9/23
February 9, Thursday

Time: 9:16AM

Comment? Vote? Follow?
Idk up to you ¯\_()_/¯

Word count: 790