Prologue-Say What Now?!

(A/N): I hope you like the prologue!!

This is how my day was before I was told the information that changed my life. I know, that sounds pretty cliche and science fictional but that's how it felt. Here goes...

"Hey, Zulema."

"Hey, Keith."

"Zules, can't you just act like you're excited to see me? It makes me feel like shit..."

I plaster a fake smile on my face and say, "Hi Keith! How are you today?"

Keith smiles and wraps his muscular arm around my waist.

Keith is a dirty blonde haired guy with pretty blue eyes; he's slim but with a lean build. He was the MVP quarterback for our high school's football team, that is, until we graduated at least a year ago or maybe a few months ago... He dreams of getting recruited for the 49ers NFL team.

Keith can be a real flirt at times and sometimes be sarcastic. Don't forget possessive when it comes to me... It can get really annoying sometimes... But I understand.

"Zules, don't ever do that again. Please. It's weird." Ass.

"And who wanted me to act like I was happy?" I ask, folding my arms across my chest when he let go of me.

"Aw come on, Zules, don't go blaming me... You were the one who wasn't happy to see your own boyfriend." He begins pouting his lips lke a child and folds his arm across his chest.

"Don't be such a baby, your what, 19 now? Come on."

He quit the act and tilt my chin up with his fore finger and thumb without letting go, he said, "Since I'm 19 and your 18 that makes us adults. And adults get to do just about whatever they want. You know what I want?"

My eyebrow raises, "What exactly do you want?"

He smirks and says, "I wanna check out all your features. All of 'em if you catch my drift."

I push him away slightly, feeling heat rush to my cheeks, "You're disgusting. You know that?"

I can hear him laughing from behind me. Jerk.

Suddenly, I feel his strong arm wrap around my waist and he whines, "Awww come on, Zules. You should've seen it coming!"

"Whatever."

That's how our relationship is like.

I heard my phone ring in my pocket. I can feel it vibrating in my butt pocket. Keith asks, "Is that your vibrator?" He fakes a gasp and says in fake horror, "Zules, how indecent of you! You should not have such nasty toys on you!"

I push him off me as I say, "I was holding onto it for your Mom. She says that I'm going to need something to excite me when we have sex."

His jaw drops in disbelief, "That's cruel!"

I ignore him and pick up my phone, "Hello?"

"Zules, it's me Julia."

"Oh hey, Julia. What's up?"

When Keith heard me say 'Julia' his eyes gleamed, as they do when he has an idea, and suddenly he hugs me. Moving us behind a tree, out of sight from strangers.

He kisses me and starts touching me all over, sending shivers of excitement all over. I hear Julia asking if I'm still there but I can't speak because of Keith kissing me.

I'm pretty sure the only thing she hears are my muffled yells.

"Zules, what's going on? Zules?! Zules, are you okay?!"