Tamar's Birthday

Tamar's birthday was today she was so hyper and excited. She woke up and looked on her nightstand it was a card it was fron vince it had a note attached that said : Tamar I wanted to tell you  happy birthday through a card since im not there and sorry bout that but I have run arrons and do busniess work almost all day till about 8:00pm I love you ~ Vince
Tamar understood so she just lays there and smiles then her phone rings it was her mom (Evelyn) , she anwsers.
Tamar: Hello
Mom: hey taymee happy birthday
Tamar: Thanks
Mom: why dont you get dressed if you arent and meet me , Toni, Traci,Towanda, and Trina for some birthday lunch. At The Nickels cafe.
Tamar:Ok.  After that Tamar said bye and hung.
Tamar got ready to go to her birthday lunch. And texted Vince and told Thank you so much for the card.
She got dressed and put on her Loubutions and then got the car keys.
                           10 mins later
Ten minutes later Tamar arrived at The Nickels cafe her sisters and mommy were there. They sang her
Happy Birthday! She gave everybody smoochs.
Towanda: Tamar where's Vince?
They were always "Velcro."
Tamar:He has business and arrons to do. He left me a beautiful card this morning though.
                         After a hour of being at her birthday lunch she left. She went upstairs and took a shower because Vince texted her and said be ready in 20 minutes Im going to take you somewhere but truth was he bought her some flowers plus a nice dimond bracelet. But didnt tell her it was a surprise.
                 She got out of the shower and opened the bathroom door and there was an dress and heels on the bed, she dried off and wrapped the towel back around her and walked over to it there was a note it said Birthday Game, Put on this outfit and walk down the stairs. So she did she seen some flowers with choclates there was two notes in that spot she didnt know though so she sees a note in flowers it said Look in the choclates box, so she did she seen another note it said Go out back so being her good little Tamar self she did. And she seen a card on one of the tables it said Have you ever loved someone so much it hurt?
Have you ever been hurt in your heart but recovered? I have. She started crying and she looked up there he was Vince.
Vince: Why you crying you look amazing?
Tamar:Cause that was the best card i've ever gotten
He walks over wipes her tears says I love Babe and kisses her then he says come on I want to take you somewhere.
He grabs her hand and takes her upstairs he says look in the closet in your favorite jacket. The trick was the diamond bracelet was in there it matched their wedding ring. So she went in the closet and looked in her favorite jacket and seen the bracelet well of course she screamed he walked up to the closet door and said you like it.
Tamar: Do I like it No.
Vince had a sad look on his face like what
So Tamar decided to quit playing with him and said I dont like it I love it.
Vince's face went from sad to a look of relief. She jumped on him of course he caught her. She kissed him he turned around and walked toward the bed and laid her on it.
Read the next chapter to find out what they did. Comment what you think they did before you read the next part.~thx for reading this story ❤