Peter With Avengers PT.2

TONY POV

As Peter jumps out of the window, Clint's father instincts must have kicked in since he attempted to stop him but held my hand out signaling to stop. Then Spider-Man swang to save his boyfriend, who I personally think is a dumbass. Then the memory of finding out that Peter was spider-boy, I mean Spiderman flood back. (A/N-I will write that later).

Then the questions start flooding in all at the same time.

"Wait, wasn't that your personal intern"Sam asked

"YOU BROUGHT A FUCKING 15-YEAR-OLD TO FIGHT WITH US!"Scott screeched followed by a small"Language"

"I DROPPED AN AIRPORT TERMINAL ON A CHILD"Capiscle yelled horrified. 

Bucky exclaimed"Oh God! A 12-year-old caught my metal arm"

"My Baby Spider is 15," said a very protective Mama spider.

Everybody was shocked to see this side of Natasha. She was cold-hearted, an assassin for crying out loud, but peter seemed to melt into her heart. I still remembered that day. She even tried to kidnap a few times.

"And Nat, you knew but didn't mind to tell us," Sam said

"Is no one going to mention the field part!"Peter Q. exclaimed

Then they all looked at me and started shouting for a good 10 minutes which was interrupted by a crash of a person in black and red spandex with one katana from the window.

THIRD POV 

Deadpool crashed there the window without his mask. He looked terrified and then he spotted Tony. He ran over to him and shrieked, "An Angry Spider, Is a Scary Spider"

Natasha then muttered, "Well he does learn from the best"

Then Spiderman jumped through the already broken window without his mask on. Then Peter started running towards Wade a katana in hand.