💖Midnight Date|Lee Juyeon💖

:Enjoyyy~~~~

~~*•°•*♡*•°•*~~

It was 11:57 in the evening and I still don't feel sleepy at all, I tried drinking warm milk, make myself tired, and everything. I sighed and looked at my phone, I was scrolling in the internet when I got a text from my love of my life, Lee Juyeon. A smile suddenly showed up from my face and I quickly opened his text.

LJ💕
Yah! Why aren't you
asleep?

Y/N
I can't sleep for some reason

LJ💕
Since you are awake
wanna take a stroll at
the Han River?

Y/N
You mean a midnight date?😀

LJ💕
If you wanna call it that way
then yes, let's meet up now?

Y/N
Sure be there or be square

LJ💕
Stop it

Seen

I giggled and jumped out of bed, I quickly brushed my hair and put a light makeup on and took my jacket and went out.

I was walking slowly on the River side, admiring the beautiful river even though it's dark. I sat on the bench and looked at the river.

Then someone called me, I looked at the ID and it was Juyeon. I accept the call and smiled slightly.

" Hey."

" Hey Juyeon-ah."I simply replied

" You already there?"

" Yeah."I answered.

" Look at your left."

He said and I looked at my left seeing an blacked jacket man wearing dark blue jeans , a black mask and a cap.

" Mmmm, I see you."I said.

" I'll hung up now."

He said and ended the call.

He walked to me and sat next to me as he rested his head on my shoulder and sighed. " I missed you so much babe."he said and I chuckled. " Me too, how's work?"I asked and he sighed again. " I guess you are tired."I said and he nodded.

" Wanna head home now?"I asked but he shooked his head. " Ani, let's do the date, I haven't date you for a month cause of our comeback."he said and I nodded. " And besides I am still secretly dating you."he said.

We have been dating for almost a year now but he haven't decide to make our relationship official to the fans. We walked on the River's side hand in hand I was looking at the River and smiled. " Beautiful."he said. "I know right? The river is so calm and beautiful."I said and he laughed slightly.

" Not the River dummy, you."he said and I blushed a bit before hitting him softly. " Wanna have some ice cream?"he asked and I nodded. He ordered us ice cream as we sat down on the bench still holding hands, he put his mask down a bit and ate his ice cream.

" Have you ever thought about revealing our relationship to the public Juyeon?"I asked. " I mean your fans will know it soon that you are secretly dating me."I added and took a bite of my ice cream. " I am just afraid of what they'll think of you."he said with a pout.

" Well it's not their decision it's ours."I said and he sighed. " I'll tell my manager."he said and I smiled.
" Finish your ice cream, you have work tomorrow you need to sleep."I said. " No, I wanna spend time with you."he said and smiled.

" Well finish it up."I said. I had already finished mine, and I just waited for him to finish his. " Let's go?"he asked and I nodded.

We were walking again and the breeze was chilly, so I wore my coat, I was smiling cause I get to spend some time with Juyeon, even though it's just for hours. I quickly stopped walking and looked at the River. He then stood beside me and put his other arm on my shoulder.

I put my head on his shoulder as I look at the beautiful River. " What would I do without you babe."he suddenly said and I chuckled.

" You will still be an Idol and I will be just your normal fan."I said. " But I met you on a fan sign remember? You were my fan."he said.

" Then is this what they call destiny?"I said and he smiled at me. " I think so."he said and kissed my forehead.

" Don't you dare leave me babe, I love you so much."he said and I giggled at what he said. " Why would I leave you? I love you too you know?"I said and kissed his cheek.

" Ah, it's sad that I only get to spend a small amount of time with you."he said and hugged me. " I've been so stressed out in works and you not by my side made it even worse."he said and pouted.

" You pouty baby, you know you can talk to me everyday, I can easily go to your dorm and give you cuddles and support that you need."I said and he smiled.

" I know, that's what I love about you."he said and pecked my lips. " Oh, so sudden?"I asked and he pecked my lips again. " Oh, how I miss kissing these lips."he said and pecked my lips again.

" Juyeon stop with the pecks."I said.
" Okay."he said and kissed my lips, it was long and soft.

I can tell he was smiling while kissing making me smile too. The kissed got deeper and deeper until I stopped to catch our breath.

" That's enough, you had to much kissing my precious lips for the day."I said and he smirked.

" Oh really? I thought you liked my kisses and pecks."he said making blush.

"Y-yah stop."I said and smiled at him.
To my surprise, I started to yawn and Juyeon noticed it.

"Let's call it a day, you need to sleep my baby, I don't want you go grumpy tomorrow."he said and I giggled. " You too, sleep."I said.

" I'll visit you on my day off tomorrow."he said and kissed my forehead. We walked to my house not far from the River and he gave me a one last big hug before letting me go.

" I have fun today Juyeon, this midnight date makes me feel sleepy, Goodnight!!"I said and gave him a flying kiss before getting in the house.

I quickly dressed in my pajamas and lay on the bed when I got a message from Juyeon.

LJ💕
I just arrived at the dorm
and I missed you alredy😔

LJ💕
Sleep tight babe, and sweet
dreams, I hope you dream
about me😉 Love you

Y/N
love you too Juyeon
and goodnight💖

Seen

I chuckled and put my phone down and slowly drifted to sleep.

I had a great time Lee Juyeon....

______♤______♧

:How was it?