Endgame-2: Chapter 23

Start from the beginning

"Good...married...successful...thin"

Thor did not pick up any of Gwen's completely polite hints, "Good, good...Hulk, you know my friends, Miek, Korg, right?"

"Hey man, good to see you, feel free to sit down, stretch your legs. Beer's on the bucket, feel free to log onto the wifi, no password, obviously" He turns back to his game...which was Fortnite...hmm.

"Thor...he's back, the kid on the TV just called me a dickhead"

Thor grumbles "Noobmaster."

"Yeah Noobmaster69, called me a dickhead"

Thor takes the microphone and was about to speak into it and probably scar whatever nine-year-old that was on the other end until Rocket decided to intervene.

"Look, Thor, we don't have time for this, stop whining about some videogame player, and get over here, we have a chance to save everyone, a way to beat Thanos"

Thor stopped instantly, looking down at the Raccoon hybrid, "Don't, don't say that name"

"Yeah...we don't say that name in here"

Bruce walks up to his long time friend, "Look, I know...that guy, might scare you--"

"Why would I be? Why would...why would I be scared of that guy? I'm the one who killed that guy, remember? Anyone else kill that guy?"

Peter and Gwen sighed, leaving Thor with his friends. Call them shallow, but they had agreed to tag along so that they could both meet Thor, but...they weren't needed here, they couldn't do anything about his situation, the only hope was to leave Thor with his friends, and hope things worked out.

Outside, Peter and Gwen chatted with Valkyrie.

"Not what you expected, eh?"

"No...I've always looked up to Thor, but that...what I saw in there, it was sad...very sad. He looked so broken."

"You, you're Gwen, right? And your Peter, why are you two wrapped up in this mess? Seems like no business for any normal citizen of earth."

"Well we are definitely not normal"

"Oh? Avengers?"

"Yup."

"Who?"

"Well, I'm Ghost Spider...you may or may not have heard of me, and Peter here is Spider-Man"

"So the rumors are true...not just some weird media trash, the two spiders are dating..."

Peter got a little worried "Valkyrie, we're telling you this...so please keep it a secret, don't go blabbing who we are to the world"

Valkyrie looked a little offended "Me? Don't worry, you mortal's secret is safe with me"

Thor, Rocket, and Bruce suddenly emerged from the house, Thor wearing more clothes than before thankfully.

Gwen walked up to Rocket as they boarded the ship, "How did you guys convince him to come along?"

" I told him that there was beer on the ship"

---

Gwen, Peter, and Tony were fiddling with the Time Machines inner mechanics, when Natasha walked in, with a tagalong.

Hawkeye was back.

"Hey, Barton...what's up with the haircut?"

"Who're you?"

"Ugh! I have to keep telling people...I'm Gwen Stacy, and your hair looks weird"

Clint began walking away, rubbing his hair insecurely.