𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 !

before starting, y/n or (your name)'s last name here is now yoshiro, since japanese people usually address each other by their last names and in my point of view, i don't really like my last name and think it doesn't feel right to use it here.
( coz i am imagining the scenes while writing ).

and again, this is just fiction. don't come at me if you don't like the last name i picked. you can still use/imagine anything you want (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡

<3

• • •

𝐎𝐍𝐄

"So, how's your almost a month being their manager?" Hitomi asked you as the both of you sat down and placed the food you bought on the table and started removing the plastic that was wrapped on the bread.

"It's ok, though I have to look closely at them because they're improving really quick, especially Atsumu." You munched on the bread you bought and hummed in satisfaction.

"I know that Atsumu will be a great captain, but I do hope he'll not overwork himself," You added.

Being their manager means you should take good care of them and also look out and guide them as well.

You thought that you would give up on the first week of being the manager because you don't have any single clue about volleyball and you're not used to the things that the manager has supposed to do but you survived and you slowly learned how to like your job as a manager. The members are also a huge help since you can ask them questions about things you don't know. It was hard to approach then at first, but slowly, you started to depend on them as now a member of the volleyball club.

"Yeah, Osamu is secretly worried about him too," She said and continued eating.

After eating and talking about random things that has happened, you both walked back to the classrooms. Hitomi was on the other classroom. She was really sad and whiney when she saw that the both of you aren't classmates but you assured her that you'll meet every break and lunch.

You quietly sat on your chair and opened the book that you have been reading. You still suck at making friends, so like the old days, you're alone again.

You were enticed and focused on what you were reading and flinched when you heard the chair beside you being pulled. You immediately looked at your side and saw one of the member of the club you're in.

Suna quietly sat there and buried his face on his arms and he closed his eyes, like he wants to sleep.

You sat on the last seat of the first row, meaning you sat near the window. You just glanced at Suna and turned your gaze again to the book. You're not close with him but you two talk in the club but only about necessary things. But, other than that, you barely look at each other.

You can't focus on what you are reading because the presence of the person besides you seems to overflow that you can't help but be aware that he's there. It's just Suna.

You shook your head and convinced yourself that you're just a little nervous because someone you're acquainted with sat besides you. You decide to just close the book because your interest in it was thrown out of the window, you'll just read it at home when you have time.

Before, Suna was sitting on the other side of the room. You often saw him sleep or play with his phone. You didn't know why he suddenly changed seat and even sat near you. You just thought that, maybe, he couldn't really listen to the teacher or something and shrugged it off.

You just focused on what the teacher was saying since He seems to be discussing something important instead of thinking about nonsense.

"For this research, you will need a pair. Submit a paper with your name and your partner's name," The teacher said and you looked around feeling kind of nervous.

You're not close to anyone here. Yes, you interacted but it was just a bow or a greeting but you barely talk to them. You silently groaned and just looked away from your enthusiastic classmates that was happy because they're gonna pair up with their friend.

"Hey can you be my pair?" You turned your attention to the guy who tapped your shoulders.

"Uh," You weren't sure what are you gonna say. You were about to say "Yes" since you've got no other choice and maybe thank the guy for choosing you but a voice suddenly said,

"She's already my pair."

Your eyes widen when Suna who was besides you suddenly interfered in the awkward atmosphere. He was looking straight at the guy and you saw your classmates gave him a nervous smile.

"I-Is that it? sorry" The guy walked away and tired to look for a pair which another girl who smiled happily when he asked.

"Write our names down," He suddenly said to gain your attention and gave you a piece of paper. You're still shocked that he chose you as his partner, so, you just nodded and wrote down your names and passed it to the teacher.

You glanced at Suna who was in the same position again, face buried on his arms and sleeping. You're not sure why the teacher doesn't see him yet nor noticed that this guy was sleeping every class.

But again, you just diverted you gaze and minded your own business and also took notes of the lesson that you can use in your research.

After class, you gathered your things and stood up and it seems to be a coincidence when Suna also stood up. You paid it no mind but then he seems to be shadowing you.

'What is he doing?' you asked yourself because it was unsual for him to do. You looked at him with a confused gaze then sa rubbed his nape before saying,

"Let's go to the gym together."

He placed hands inside his pockets and his bag hang on his shoulder, one strap fall off. You just looked at him, bewildered on why he suddenly asked you that. No, it didn't seem like he asked based on his tone, more like he declared or demanded.

"Are you just gonna stand there?" He asked and you realized at you were looking at him when he said that.

"U-Uh... sure, let's go," You said, unsure but still displayed an awkward smiled.

He gave you a small smile and you felt your cheeks burn making you walk ahead of him, head hanging low to hide your face. You didn't noticed the stairs ahead then you felt a soft tug on your wrist stopping you from walking further.

You raised your head and looked at Suna who looked at you with worry. He moved away the strands of hair away from your face and said,

"Look ahead or you're gonna fall."

• • •

note: i know that rin is only 17 when he was in third year, but for the sake of him being in the same age range as the twins, he'll be 18 ^^

there's no nsfw just because i did this lmao.

- 𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢 ♡