I felt myself tense when he removed the towel from his face and it had blood on it.

"Look, I'm about to go get the school nurse if you don't tell me what is going on." I said a little louder.

Jackson quickly turned towards me and I saw his face for the first time. His skin tone was pale and there were dark bags under his blue eyes. I took a step back when he began to approach me. He looked crazed for a second but when he finally reached me his face softened.

"Leave me alone." He said under his breath. "My ears bleeding because of an ear infection, Emily."

I knew he was lying but suddenly I didn't really seem to care about his well-being. The way he said my name was beyond creepy. The weird look in his eyes and the way he was staring at me made me feel like I was in danger. I couldn't explain it but I needed to leave.

"Ok." I whispered and turned to leave.

Before I could leave I felt a hand wrap tightly around my upper arm and I was roughly pushed against the bathroom wall. A silent cry escaped my lips as Jackson's grip on me tightened. His eyes were dark and feral. It was as if this guy in front of me was no longer Jackson. He almost had the same look that Scott had on his face when he had shifted in front of me for the first time.

His other hand quickly went to the collar of my shirt and pushed it to the side. His eyes widened ever so slightly and I began to panic when I realized he was looking at Derek's mark. A smirk began to form on Jackson's face. How did he know about the mark?

I felt myself grow stiff as Jackson's slim fingers inched their way closer to the mark. I struggled to move away from him but he was too strong. A sharp but quick pain ran through me as his finger brushed over my mark. His evil smirk grew when he saw my pained reaction.

I couldn't of been more grateful when I heard the bathroom door swing open again. Yet, Jackson didn't move away from me.

A low growl echoed off the bathroom walls as the person came around the corner, seeing the scene unfolding.

Jackson quickly pushed away from me and stared at me confused, as if he had no idea what had just happened or why he had just pinned me against the wall. His eyes had turned back to normal and the color in his face was returning.

My hand slapped against my mouth in shock as a fist went suddenly flying into Jackson's jaw and he fell to the ground.

I stared in shock as Scott stood over him, breathing heavily and fighting a shift. Scott's head quickly snapped towards me and I gasped.