Chapter 1

Ray alarm woke up,he got up ready for another college day.He put on the dark red scarf that was Isabellas,he made his way downstairs."Good morning Ray" Gilda greeted him,no response.He got himself a cup of coffee and drank it.
Soon everyone made their way downstairs,Norman had long hair and he was putting it up in a ponytail.

Ray immediately looked away knowing he was probably going to start blushing."Good morning everyone!" Emma said cheerfully.Everyone said morning besides Ray,Don wanted to ask Ray a question but he was scared if it was going to be personal."Don"Ray said,he had a deep voice since he just woke up.

Emma started to whine "I swear I keep simping over your sleepy voice!"Emma said.Everyone agreed to what she said,Ray just shrugged "Anyways Don you look like you need to say something"Ray told him."Am I that noticeable?!"Don said nervously "Just say it"Ray told him as he took his last sip of coffee."Well I wanted to ask you a question but I don't if it's personal!" Don explained.

"Just ask"Ray said glaring at him "I just wanted to know why you always have your eye covered?"Don said and Rays eyes widen.When Don asked it made him think of what happened that day "Oh yeah,I mean we all been friends since first grade so I was wondering too"Gilda was also wondering.Ray looked down at the ground trying to control himself not to cry in front of them.

He couldn't,tears flowed out of his eyes "I'm sorry if it was personal!"Don apologized."No no it's fine I'll show you"Ray said as he looked back up wiping his tears away.He moved his hair to find a scar on his eye,"Woah that looks cool"Emma was amazed. "agreed you should show it often"Norman said,Rays was confused at their reactions.

"Well I need to head to my classes now" Ray said as he went back upstairs to go change.He grabbed white jeans and a red T-Shirt,he then put on shoes.He went downstairs to see everyone there waiting for him "Ugh I wish I never signed up for morning classes"Emma whined."Well that sucks"Don teased.

They then proceeded to leave the house and walk to school.This is the part where Ray gets made fun of "Look it's the 'depressed' boy"A girl made fun of him.Emma friends were laughing at him and telling Emma why he would be friends with such a loner.Ray walked to his class "Hey you,the sad boy"Someone called out to Ray but he just ignored him.

He then proceed to take Rays scarf,he jumped out of his seat "Awww is the depressed boy mad"He said as he was throwing the scarf around the classroom.Ray got upset and was about to punch him before he heard Gildas voice "Hey ray calm down"She said and Ray sat back down on his chair.Gilda took the scarf from them and gave it back to Ray "Thank you.."Ray told her. Gilda smiled and sat right next to him..

Later that day

Ray was in the library reading a book, he was reading peacefully before he heard Emma running towards him. "Ray come with me to meet my friends please!!"Emma begged him. 'Anything to make Emma happy' Ray thought to himself "Sure"Ray answered with a innocent smile.

He followed her to the table where he friends were "Guys meet my best-friend Ray"She introduced him "Hey"Ray said with a smile."There is no way this is loner"One of her friends said,Ray was confused of what they meant "I know now that I'm seeing him up close he's hot"Another one said."Smile again!"She added,Ray then proceeded to smile.She fainted "Is she okay?"Ray asked "Yeah she's fine,she just fainted at how hot you look smiling"Emma said.

Ray hummed for a answer "Anyways let me introduce you to them"Emma said."May,Alisa,Michelle,Kathy,James, Alex,and Mike"Emma pointed out for each one."Uhm okay well if you don't mind I'm going to leave"Ray told Emma "Waa you just got here"Emma said then started to pour."Jeez Emma why do you do this to me!"Ray told her "Just a little longer please?"Emma asked him."Okay fine"Ray agreed..

To be continue