Chapter 2

Emilie's POV:

He took hold of my hand and my suitcase and began pulling me up the stairs. He led me down hallways until we reached a pink door. " My room is right on the left of your's, theres a door on the left wall of your room. Ok?" He opened the door and I soaked it in. It had light purple walls, 2 bookshelves, a flat screen T.V. hanging on the wall infront of my bed, which had a comforter that was lime green and purple accent pillows. The bed and desk was on the second floor of the room. A Macbook was sitting perfectly on the white desk. A closet was on the right wall in the corner.  A big bay window was behind my bed. A pair of hand wrapped around my waist. " Sam?" I asked. " What?" He whispered into my ear. " I can't be doing this. My mate is somewhere, and I don't want to-" He pressed his lips to mine. I frozen in my place. His lips tasted like mint. " Sam-" I gasped. He stopped and looked at me then ran his hand through his hair. " I'm Sorry." He turned and walked out.

Sam's POV:

I can't belive I just did that. I ran my hand through my  hair and walked out. I stopped and opened my mouth to say something when my cell phone rang. Kandy. " I'm sorry, it's my girlfriend, I have to take this."

Emilie's POV:

" I'm sorry, it's my girlfriend, I have to take this." He walked off and I heard his feet on the stair. Great. He has a girlfriend. I turned around and kicked the desk chair and fell on the bed in pain. I huffed and sat up. I looked around the room quietly. I went over to my suitcases and opened the black one. I grabbed out a towel and went out into the silent hallway. Oh, I don't know where the bathroom is.  I'll find Sam, he'll know. I stepped down the stairs quietly, when a booming voice make my heart skip millions of beats. " KANDY YOU SLEPT WITH HIM!" He listened for a few minutes then yelled again. " YOU KNOW WHAT? We're THROUGH." He punched the screen with his thumb and came my way I tried to hurry back up the stairs but he caught me. " Emilie? What are you doing?" He sounded sweet. Way better than what he sounded 5 seconds ago... " I was going to take a shower before dinner, but I don't know where the bathroom is." He took my hand again and dragged my up the stairs. He took me down a hallway then showed me a door. " Here ya go. Dinner's in an hour." He walked away to his own room and shut the door. I heard loud music blasting from his room. I rolled my eyes then went into the bathroom.

****************************

I opened the door cautiously. I stepped out into the hallway and opened my door. I locked the door connecting my room to Sam's. I went to my suitcase and picked out a aqua spaghetti strap dress. I put it on then added a black belt. I finished my hair with a blowdryer, then curled it with a curling iron.  I took a deep breath then opened the door, and went down to dinner.