"I'm not dismissing your feelings, you're being childish Louis." Harry said, huffing loudly.

"You are dismissing my feelings, I told you I don't like her and you literally called me pathetic."

"I said ridiculous, not pathetic." Harry looked at Louis.

"It's the same fucking thing Harry!" Louis said, raising his voice.

"Louis you're being extremely difficult right now." Harry warned.

"Then drop me like you drop everyone else." Louis spat.

"Any opportunity for you to run off to Milo, hey Lou." Harry smiled at him while he walked over to his drinks trolley and poured himself a glass of whiskey.

"So i can't even have friends anymore, is that what our relationship is going to be?"

"Sure you can have friends," Harry shrugged "I've seen your type in men Louis, and I know Milo fits into that and I don't." He said before downing his glass of whiskey in one.

"Harry you sound really insecure right now and how do you know what he looks like?" Louis asked "actually how do you know what my ex boyfriends look like?" He followed up quickly to which harry just shrugged.

"People." Harry added.

"You do this all the time Harry! You know weird stuff about me that I've never told you before it's creepy stop it! It's invasive and I don't like it."

"You don't like me knowing who your ex's are? And how perfectly Milo fits into that description?"

"You want to talk about ex's harry? Please you will leave this argument looking worse than I will, are you going to cheat on me too?" It was a low blow, sure. But Louis was mad and there was no calming him down,

"How many of your ex's do I look like? Literally none! I am a completely different gender to all of them, you don't see me throwing that in your face do you?" He added.

"Louis calm the fuck down and use your brain!" Harry yelled "I want you! I don't want anyone else, I want you, so stop making shit up to be angry at me for!"

"Then fire her." Louis narrowed his eyes.

"What?" Harry asked in disbelief. It's not that he wouldn't fire her, it's that he never expected Louis have such a request, he didn't take him for someone so jealous.

"You heard me."

"Louis she just started working here, she's efficient and her dad is extremely rich—"

"Okay." Louis cut him off, his tone suddenly very cool, which riled harry up even more.

"What do you want me to do Louis?!" Harry yelled, slamming his computer shut. If Louis wanted to get loud, Harry could get louder. "I won't have hollie do hundreds of things a day while pregnant, Zayn refuses to do his job on a good day— Incase you forgot I'm the ceo of a multi billion pound company, I NEED A PERSONAL ASSISTANT !"

Granted, Harry probably yelled a little louder than he needed to, but one of his biggest pet peeves was people constantly nagging him about things. He hated when his parents did it, he hated when his ex girlfriends would do it, he hated when Zayn and Niall do it... So unlike every other rule he has in his life, this one also applied to Louis. Moreover, Louis suddenly going cool and blasé awoken something within harry, like he wanted Louis to get mad at him.

Louis was silent for a second before turning around and going toward the door.

"Louis don't leave," Harry rolled his eyes. "Louis I didn't mean to shout at you."