t w e n t y s e v e n

Depuis le début

DONT CHANGE THE TOPIC THO

WHY THE FUCK DID U WAKE
UP SO EARLY BDJSNDBD

icyhotqt😫

okay you got me there

oh, I was doing school and advance
studying

basically i pulled an all nighter

y/n<3

you really need to take care
of yourself thooOoOo

watch all the things you
studied will not be used when
you grow up😀

ANYWAYS IM NOT DISCOURAGING
YOU THO YOU DO YOU

I BELIEVE IN UUUUUUU

igtg change now :,,)) ttylll

icyhotqt😫

thank you, y/n :)

okay see you later

Seen

y/n looked at her phone not realizing she was smiling the whole time. she was worried about todoroki since he sometimes looks tired and was probably pulling an all nightet again.

she sighed throwing away that thought.

after she changed to her school uniform, she went out her room and timingly saw kirishima about to go in the elevator.

"WAIT" y/n hurriedly ran to the elevator wishing that kiri could hear her which he obviously did.

he smiled seeing her out of breath. "are you seriously going smile there like an idiot while im out of breath?" y/n jokingly said while holding kiri's shoulder for balance

kiri slightly blushed at y/n's sudden gesture. 'kiri no dont be like that, y/n doesnt like you' kiri thought and made his blush went away.

kirishima pressed the close button and waited for the elevator's door to be closed.

" SO we havent talked for awhile, hows your day?" y/n opened up a conversation. "o-oh sorry, but yes im doing great!" kiri half lied.

he couldnt bare to see his loved one being inlove with someone thats other than him.

"oh thats a relief, i really thought you were ignoring me!! dont scare me like that ever again okay?" y/n jokingly got mad at kiri which made him chuckle.

"yeah yeah sure" kiri jokingly rolled his eyes and patted her head. he notice what had done and quickly pulled away his hand

"s-sorry" kiri nervously apologized. "what?? i dont mind!! youre one of my close friends after all" y/n held kiri's hand and placed it again on her head.

kiri smiled and proceeded to lightly pat her head and they both laugh.

what felt like hours, they finally went down the elevator and saw momo cooking.

"wow it smells really good !" kirishima inhaled the air that smelled sweet. "pancakes for everyone !" momo exclaimed.

kiri and y/n parted both their ways. kiri went to bakugou and y/n went to todoroki. "hey"
y/n sat beside todoroki which was reading a book.

"hey y/n" todoroki slightly smiled and went back to reading. "what are you even reading?" y/n peeked beside todoroki which made their faces really close.

they stared to eachother. y/n was admiring his two unique eye colors. it was always pretty in y/n's eyes despite him being embarrassed about it.

todoroki on the other hand admired y/n's e/c eyes. it was also adorable for him and it made his heart soften.

he really fell hard for her.

"o-oh im sorry" y/n quickly stood up and ran to the kitchen while todoroki chuckles because of her cuteness. 'who would've thought the same girl that was telling me to stop pulling all nighters just chickened out' todoroki thought

y/n went to the kitchen helping momo with the food. "its okay y/n, i can do it" momo refused her kind gesture. "nono its fine let me help you!" y/n said with a smile and momo finally agreed.

but of course with a little twist.

y/n was opened the waffle maker and it was still hot. when she took it out momo slightly pushed her and made her pinky burn.

"OUCH" y/n winced in pain. "omg im so sorry!!! i didnt mean it" momo sarcastingly said.

"omg are you okay y/n? come here sit down ill get the med kit" uraraka said telling her to sit beside her. "MOMO WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO HER" you hear bakugou raising his voice.

you looked at momo trembling in fear. "KATSUKI CHILL OUT its no big deal its just an accident" y/n warned as he rolled his eyes.

todoroki on the other hand quickly stood up and went beside y/n. "are you okay?" todoroki made a small ice cube for her to place on her pinky.

"im good shoto" y/n nodded. "oOOOo are you guys dating?" mina teased which made the rest of the class teasing with her.

"no we ar-" y/n got disrupted. "we are." todoroki said firmly like it was no big deal.

"WHAT" they all shouted except for midoriya who was laughing his ass off. "sHOTO???" y/n was shocked in a good way. momo ran and cried while jiro was asking her to wait.

kirishima on the other hand sighed deeply and painfully smiled while denki rubbed his shoulder.

"congrats to the both of you!!!" uraraka came back with the med kit. "WHAT THE FUCK IF YOU EVER BREAK MY SISTERS HEART I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU AND RIP YOU A PART" bakugou was pratically yelling at him while y/n laughed hard.

after eating slowly everyone left the dorm for school. "lets go?" todoroki offered his hand. "lets go!" y/n and todoroki was holding hands.

they went to school and all eyes were on them. they can hear whispers and gossips but they didnt mind them.

and the rest of the day they were the school's hot topic