Chapter 2

(Peyton's POV)

When Louis took my hand, the whole inside of my body was going crazy and had butterflys. I loved Louis, he was my bestfriend. But he is dating Eleanor and I wouldn't go and sabatage their relationship. I mean how could i? I am deaf, i only have the boys of One Direction as bestfriends, everyone thinks i am a freak and would never believe anything i say or in my case, sign language. And Louis will never like me as more than a bestfriend. We have evry class together, which was awesome. We would ditch school together when we were upset or angry. We did evrything we possibly could do as bff's. "Are you okay?"Louis asked. "I-I'm fine its just that my dad is going to come back for 2 weeks and i have to stay with him for some days. What is he hurts me Louis?" I said. And i wasn't lieing . My dad is actually coming back for 2 weeks and i have to stay with him for at least a few days.

(Louis' POV)

"I-I'm fine its just that my dad is going to come back for two weeks and i have to stay with him for some days. What if he hurts me Louis?" Peyton said sounding scared out of her mind. "I won't let him hurt you. If he does, I will beat him to a pulp then get him arrested." I said in a serious, manly voice. Peyton giggled at my manly voice. Man i love when she giggles, it's adorable. And the best thing is, Eleanor wasn't at school today. She was 'sick' even though i already know she is cheating on me with a guy model named Sam. After school i am going to brake up with Eleanor. "Why are you going to brake up with Eleanor?" Peyton asked. "Did i say that out-loud? Oops." I blushed. Peyton giggled again. God her giggles make my heart melt. "I can read your lips, remember." Peyton said

(Liam's POV)

After school Louis told me what he was going to do. I was shocked. He never told us that he had very strong feelings for Peyton. All i could say was "Woah". he was going to tell Peyton his feelings for her first just to make sure that she knew.

(Peyton's POV)

"Harry what should i do?" I said in sign langauge. "You should tell him your feelings for him. Don't hold back your feelings, you could lose him." He said, me watching his lips carefully. "Okay. Thank you so much Harry." i squeled. I saw that Harry was looking at something. No, someone. I snapped your head around to see Louis standing by my door, staring at you. "Oh crap." I whispered to myself.Harry quickly left and Louis entered my room right after Harry left.

(Louis' POV)

After Harry left i quickly entered. And sat next to Peyton."I broke up with Eleanor....Do you really feel that way?" I asked her in sign langauge. "Yes. Ever since 7th grade." She responded back. "But i know you dont feel the same way about me so..." She was cut off. Louis leaned in and brushed his lips against my lips. Then I depended it. My insides were going crazy. It took every muscle in my body not to scream with joy. She just started to cry. " Peyton i love it when you giggle, when you smile, when you blush, when you even talk. Even though you can't hear my voice, i will always be able to hear yours. I love you, not Eleanor.So....Will you please go out with me and be my girl." He said in sign language. "I would love to"She responded right away. Sudenly i got a call and left the room even though i didn't need to, Peyton couldn't hear the conversation. "Simon why do we have to go now? We are still in school. Please let us stay." I begged uncle Si. "Okay" I let out a sigh. Then went back into Peyton's room. "Is everything all right?" She asked. "Um uncle Si said that i, we, well one direction have to go on a year long tour in America. And he said that you can't come. I know we just started dating, but i wont be able to see you for a while." My voice cracked in the last part. I was crying. I couldn't help it. "I'm so sorry Peyton." She was also crying. I wrapped her in my arms and started to craddle her in my lap. We both were crying for about 25 minutes until we both fell asleep in eachothers arms.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry bad chapter. I will make chapter 3 tomorrow