Intentions (Phillip Altman)

Start from the beginning

"Look at me," you shook your head as you stood up straighter, holding your arms out.

"I am," The man's voice deepened as you saw his eyes roaming over your body.

"Okay," You rolled your eyes as you laughed.

He was annoying. You two were barely having a conversation and you could read him like a book. He was a child that never thought about his actions.

He was cute, though... so you decided to give him the benefit of the doubt.

"All these girls here," You pointed around the roof, almost spilling the contents out of your bottle. "Practically naked!" you whispered over to him, leaning against the ledge again.

"I happen to like it," The man next to you chuckled, watching you inhale another puff of your cigarette.

"Of course you do," You rolled your eyes playfully again. "I feel overdressed," sighing as you clenched your jaw.

"I look like a chaperone or something."

"I happen to like that too," The guy was whispering in your ear now, causing shivers to send down your spine.

His breath hitting against your ear was your tipping point as he took another step closer to you. You practically melted in his hands at that moment.

Long story short, you two got to know each other pretty well in the stairwell. Your observation of him was accurate as he locked the door to the stairwell, not letting anyone walk in on your fun.

"I was so scared we were going to be stuck up there." Your friend Ashley adjusted the sunglasses on her face.

It was the next day and you were out with your friends for brunch.

"Everyone was freaked out," Jack, sitting next to you took a shaky breath in. "I really think it caused a new phobia for me..."

You chewed on your lower lip when Ashley whispered your name.

"Where were you when we were locked up there?" Ashley raised her mimosa to her mouth, waiting to hear your response.

"I was out... I headed home early..." you nodded your head, hoping that was believable.

You were glad they didn't pry, moving onto their next topic. You almost had a sense of relief. It wasn't like you to hook up with a stranger at a party... you didn't even know his name...

Of course, it came as a shock to you when you saw the man you spent the rest of your night with walking towards your table at the restaurant. His eyes were glued on you with a dumb smirk on his dumb face.

"What the shit," you muttered to yourself.

The man who had his tongue down your throat had not only jeans and a red sweater on. No, he had a smirk plastered over his face.

"Phillip!" Jack shouted. "You made it!"

"Yes, yes," He chuckled, sliding into the seat next to you.

"You're late." Ashley scolded.

You swallowed the lump in your throat when you felt Phillip's hand on your thigh under the table.

You cleared your throat as you looked over to him, hoping he would behave.

"Couldn't find the keys to the Porsche." He smiled over to Ashley as his hand slid up your thigh.

It was an awkward brunch but not as awkward as when you found yourself being shoved against the bathroom stall 30 minutes later. Phillip's fingers were buried deep into you, reminding you of your fun the night before.