part 14 <3 (training camp pt 2)

*still y/ns pov*

me and shimizu stood up out of our seats and took our luggage and stepped out of the bus saying our goodbyes and thank yous to the driver. when all of the was out of the bus, coach ukai gave a little speech specifically directed to some of the louder and mischievous of our group. "you guys better be on your best behaviour in front of the other teams or i swear to god-." he said and stopped himself before getting carried away. as he finished his little talk with us i spotted some familiar figures, "kuroo! kenma!" i said as a ran from kiyoko and to the other group dressed in red. "chibi-chan!" kuroo shouted as i jumped into his arms and gave him a huge hug. "we miss youuu" kuroo continued. "kenmaaa" i said as i smiled at the boy and reached out to give him a hug, he put his game away and hugged me back. i almost completely forgot about karasuno for a split second until nishinoya and tanaka came running in front of me and barking insults at the rooster and pudding head. i stepped in the way of tanaka and noya telling them that its fine and that they are my friends, they huffed and walked away from us. suddenly, a boy with a mohawk came running up to me and shimizu shouting about how he wants a pretty manager too like before. i soon came behind him and tapped his back getting his attention, "yamamoto? what are you screaming about now?" he had a confused look at his face until he finally realised, "Y/N!" he shouted giving me a hug almost killing me. as i reunited myself with my old team mates i walked back to my team and apologised for being gone for awhile and explaining that i used to go to nekoma before i came back to karasuno.

-slight time skip- 

once our coach had greeted some of the other teams coaches we all walked into the big building in which we were going to be staying in for the next week, no complaints. we went to the front desk to get our keys for our rooms one room for me and shimizu, one for coach and takeda and one for the rest of the team. we all started to make our way to our rooms while tanaka, noya and hinata were still being as chaotic as ever before being scolded by daichi. 

me and shimizu unlocked our room and started to unpack our things and get accustomed to where we were going to be living for the next week.

*sugas pov*

i watched kiyoko and y/n enter there room and turned to daichi, "i bet in the next week y/n will confess to her," "bet," he replied before we stepped into the room and having to get them to calm down for the hundredth time today.

*y/ns pov*

after me and shimizu unpacked, i jumped on the bed face first and she laughed at me. i started giggling and she sat down on the end of my bed. she looked like she was going to say something but then stopped herself, i wonder what she is thinking right now. before i could say anything else she grabbed a towel and said she was going to go in the shower quickly, i nodded my head and rolled over so i was laying on my back. i was stuck in that position for awhile just thinking, before i heard a knock at the door. i sat up slowly and walked over in the doors direction, i opened it and saw suga stood there, i stepped out and closed the door behind me. "what do you need, shimizu is in the shower?" i said questioning him, "well i gotta talk to you about kiyoko anyway.. when do you think you're going to confess? i mean it might be a good idea to confess this week since you aren't distracted by studies or anything like that," i looked back at him with a shocked look on my face, "well i was thinking of confessing this week but im not really sure how," i said looking at him. "i could always help you y'know," "really?! thank you so much!" "it's not a problem! anyways i was thinking maybe you could confess around half-way through the trip since that is our free day to do as we like!" "that sounds perfect thank you so much suga," i said with a huge beaming smile on my face..