❥ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷

Start from the beginning

No one else seemed to notice us, I looked out the window. For the rest of class until the teacher announced something, "we were supposed to have new students but they never came, oh well I don't care." He shrugged and was about the head into his sleeping back. I was trying not to laugh, 'shika would sure like him...' I poked Shikamaru and woke him up. "Actually, sir we've been here the whole time!" I said. Everyone turned around, their eyes widened, 'we're they there the whole time?!' They all thought.

"I was wondering why Aizawa never introduced them..." iida said scratching his chin. "You knew?!" The class asked him. He just nodded. "Well, come up and introduce yourselves." Aizawa motioned to the front, I nodded and dragged Shikamaru with me. "I'm y/n uzamaki! And it's nice to meet you guys!" I said enthusiastically. "This lazy bum is," Shikamaru glared at me. "Shikamaru Nara! He doesn't like talking, and he's lazy!" Everyone just stared at us.

No ones pov:

"Ok go sit down. Free period, you may go outside train or talk I don't care. Now let me sleep." Aizawa said In a monotone voice.

The class cheered, I opened the window to go outside. "What is she doing?" A invisible person said. They all just shrugged. She gets gets back and Shikamaru follows, the class just watched wondering what they would do.

 She gets gets back and Shikamaru follows, the class just watched wondering what they would do

They then ran, and jumped out the window. They all gasped. They ran to the window, "holy shit!" Bakugo said a bit suprised. "They landed." Todoroki said. "It's the second floor how didnT they die!" Panicked kirishima.

They soon got over it and talked a bit in class, "I wonder what their quirks are, the Nara guy reminds me a bit of Aizawa and todoroki at the same time." Said tsu. "Yeah, uzamaki only said their names and not their quirk." Said momo. They headed outside to see you and Shikamaru doing taijutsu.

"Holy shit they are going so fast!" Said kaminari. "Wait... are those kunai!? Did uzumaki just throw them at him?!" Mineta yelled.

As they were just watching you both in awe, you dodge a punch, and punched Shikamaru sending him flying