You saw him tripped and he unintentionally falls on the grass, seeing this as the opportunity to caught him by your own hands.

"I told you! You'll never gonna escape from the great and mighty (Y/N)!" You said as you made your way to him, accepting the fact that he lose from his silly games he always play.

Laughing as he smile in front of you, spreading his left arm while waiting for you to jump in and cuddle with him, in this beautiful sunny day as the grass dancing because of the cold wind also brushing your figure.

Giyuu loved watching you like this, just being you and enjoying yourself is top priority for him. He needs to make you happy and healthy for a better relationship with you.

Sure there has some days where you two are fighting, what's worse was you got home being drunk and ugly-crying at his face, saying that he found a better one though you're the only one for him.

You two don't want to last a fight before going to bed and since you're already living in his Estate, you will serve him his favorite food, salmon daikon and with just that, both of you are okay as you two forgave each other--only if you were the one whose at fault.

And since you love his affection and skinship so much, he will take care of you, will make a bath with you and while you're in a bath he tries his best to make some onigiri for you because it's your favorite.

It was one of your favorite when your mother always makes you ever since you were a kid.

The day he learned that you like onigiri, he asked anyone he knows how to make them and ends up asking for help with Uzui, who has a three wives that can make an onigiri. 

And he did it deliciously. 

You shrieked in excitement as you jump in front of him to cuddle and he groan when you landed perfectly in his torso, holding him so tight in your arms. Not wanting to end this day because of this perfect position, with the perfect scenery in the sky you can view with your loving boyfriend. 

"I really can't win against you," 

He kissed your forehead while the sun gazed on both of you, witnessing how sweet the lovers can be when they're alone. 

You just smiled on his chest, making the most out of this time to fill in your beautiful memories with him. He knows how much you love him, and the same way to you. 

Gloomy days, the suffering and sacrifices, letting them set aside as you two lay on the grass like just the two of you were the one that's left in this world, not minding anyone's business if they see you with enjoying the time you two have. 

Closing your eyes before bringing yourself closer to his body, feeling his heart beat and his warmth you always loved. 

Yet you have won my heart, Giyuu.