𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚎

Start from the beginning

As we walk over to ichiraku we see Iruka sensei. "Iruka! Wanna eat ramen with us?" I said motioning to the two behind me as a walked up to him. "No can do, I'm heading to the academy. Sorry, maybe next time!" He said rubbing the back of his neck. "Oh, okay that's fine! Well, gotta go can't keep my tummy waiting forever!" I said walking off. I was really excited, normally, I would be grumpy when I wake up but when it came to ramen, I was a whole different person.

"Stop walking so fast, I don't feel like running." Said shikamaru walking with his hands behind his head. We arrive to ichiraku and he see's us, "oh naruto, y/n it's been a while! Ramen on the house!" The old man said. Naruto and look at eachother slowly before grinning evilly,

 Naruto and look at eachother slowly before grinning evilly,

"What a drag." Shikamaru stated as you both turned around. "You hear that dear brother, ramen on the house..." I told him while having an evil grin. "Of course, dear sister. You know what that means..." we pause and look at the old man. "We'd like ten bowls each, old man please!" We said. "I'll have one." Chimed in shikamaru. The old man sweat dropped, "ok coming right up, think of this as a thank you. For saving everyone." He said.

After we finished eating we left the old man a tip, but before we left he called out, "twins! Come back! I have something for you." We all turn around slightly confused what he wanted. "Here," hands you a card, knowing you were the more responsible one, naruto would loose it. "It's a gift card for free ramen all year long." He smiled. Our eyes widened, "free..." I said shocked, "ramen..." naruto said finishing my sentence.

The old man headed back as we were still jumping in happiness Shika spoke up, "what a drag, you'll probably eat Ramen for breakfast, lunch, and dinner now." He sighed. Naruto and I nodded our heads aggressively as he said that. "That we would! That we will do!" Naruto and I said still jumping. Shikamaru rolls his eyes, "that's a very unhealthy lifestyle, I bet ramen runs through you veins." He said grabbing you arms and examining them to see.

"Oh anyways, I have this new teleportation jutsu I wanted to try!" Naruto said enthusiastically. "I'm out." Shikamaru was about to walk off when I grabbed his arm and pulled him back. "Interesting, continue." I told naruto. Shikamaru looked so done, "I'm going to bet 500 yen that something dumb is going to happen." , I look at him surely naruto could do it? Right? "Alright, me too. If he does it correctly the first time you owe me and if he doesnt, I owe you." We shook hands and watched naruto get it ready. We were his test subjects.

"Ok, you two stand there ill try teleporting you to those trees over there." We nodded in response, as naruto was doing the hand signs a bunny appeared, "ox, rabbit, mou- ahh fox!" He yelled in shock accidentally doing the wrong sign. Shikamaru and I look at eachother, "fuck." Was all I said before we landed on the street somewhere.

As we look over our surroundings, "this doesn't look like the village." Shikamaru said observing the buildings, as they looked advanced. I nod my head, "the buildings look advanced, I'd say we're not anywhere In the great nations. I also don't sense any chakra." I stated getting a bit serious. "That's strange. Also you owe me, pay up." I sigh, and take out the money and put it in his hand, "whatever. You're really making me give you money right now when we don't know where we are?" I said almost a bit surprised.